HEROCROSS - Huey, Dewey, & Louie Boxset

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It comes with a crap ton of accessories. It's small, but the the accessories justify the price, IMO. A good buy for a Disney collector.

Sweet! Thanks Joda for sharing. These Herocross figs are great, I already have Donald, Mickey, Minnie, and Olaf. Will definitely get these

You're welcome. Is it wrong that my first thought upon seeing these was, "Quackarooney!"? :lol

Love! But I'm waiting for Scrooge McDuck merchandise. Hopefully the parks will be selling things here in the next couple of years.

Just got an email from BBTS stating that Herocross misinformed its retailers and Donald does not come with the boys now. Cancelled.

Got that email too. Fortunately I was prepared and got my Donald direct from Herocross (they're available there.) You know what they say, "If it's too good to be true...".

Joda thanks.. I didnt think he was still in stock on their site.. Ordered mine

:hi5: You're welcome. Obviously they expected renewed interest, and they were right. Now if they'd just re-release the original Mickey Mouse. I don't much care for the current version.

You know what they ought to do? Put out a Scrooge and have HIM come with an extra Donald. Or rerelease the boys WITH Scrooge with maybe less accessories.

Scrooge and Daisy are being made also.

ducktales.jpg

"Daring duck of mystery, he's a Master of Disguise..." :lol

Back