Deathstroke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekjosh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Deathstroke.jpg

Kinda hope they change the Eye to White but i dont think they will :s and a second head only for the Eye wont gonna happen i guess

Looking forward to full reveal and price... but he's not a must have character if the price is too high.

Still waiting for Nightwing and Flash. It seems like they are taking forever with them.

Looking forward to full reveal and price... but he's not a must have character if the price is too high.

Still waiting for Nightwing and Flash. It seems like they are taking forever with them.

NW and Flash would be awesome and are a must. Like others I will have to wait for a full reveal/price for Deathstroke. I'm going to guess the ex will be a coh.

While I am happy that the villains are getting love I have to ask where the ****** is Flash?? Seriously....

I'm trying to stay away from statues but everytime I think I'm done, they pull me back in. This looks great so far.

Similarly, I'm a huge "New" Teen Titans fan, so a few years back I would have been extremely interested, even if his costume is some newfangled, "modern"/tactical interpretation of his more classic design. But I'm selling collectibles nowadays more than buying. Looks pretty good so far, though. He always has been one of my favorite villains.

Back