SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King T'Challa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Ghost Rider - Sideshow 1:6 up for pre-order!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty cool. Wonder if they'll do the bike too...or is this Robbie Reyes or whatever his name is. And where the **** is DOOM!?!?!?!

I want to be excited for this, but good lordy, i hope it's not another 2+ year wait. Also wish we were getting a Dan Ketch GR, but this looks like he has the Blaze 3-sided rectangle pattern on the front of the jacket with the high collar. Strangely the Ghost Driver has the same pattern, but with a cafe racer style neck on his jacket... that he wears... as he drives a car. Very curious about the prospect of a traditional matching bike and not that silly billy movie... thing.

I already have the Hot Toys version. I always tried to look at it as Ketch due to the spiked shoulders and Gauntlets. This does look more like Blaze. I'll pick it up if it's good. One Rider to Ride and one to join Deadpool, Wolverine, and The Punisher. Now where is Classic Cap and Thor? I'd love a Red and Gold Neo Classic Armor Iron-man too. There really hasn't been a good hommage to that suit in the movies.

Love the tailoring on the back of the jacket. With Sideshow's pricing model I will stick with the Hot Toys movie version which I probably paid less for than this including the bike. What we see does look nice though.

I am happy with my Hot Toys version so don't see myself buying this but unless it has a bike whats the point?

I would totally be into their Marvel sixth scale line if it were not so overpriced. $250 is too much, as nice as they are. And even if they were HT quality, which they are not.

This.
Sideshows biggest problem is their pricing vs what you get in terms consistent quality/accessories. Hot Toys pricing is crazy as well don't get me wrong but the quality of the product is usually very high and consistent and so people have an easier time of ordering even with those high numbers. So far Sideshow hasn't EARNED the right to charge that kind of price tag. I own the new SS Darth Maul and in my opinion that is a HUGE step in the right direction in terms of quality but again sorely lacking in the accessory category in regards to what they charged. I keep looking at that new Wolverine and the main thing that keeps me from ordering is that price tag especially considering what you get and some of the QC issues I have seen. Most of their DC line came in at $200 or under and had a ton of accessories, sure they had their problems and of course production costs go up but not THAT much in a few short years. I work as a designer in the home décor business and we deal with China and factories, molds and shipping and other various costs of production as well and our prices don't shift that dramatically over such a short time, granted two different areas of business but there must be some similarities. Id have been happy to pay $200 for Maul and $200 for Wolverine or this figure but $250 PLUS another $18-20 in shipping?!?! That's their biggest hurdle and I don't know why they don't see it.

Back