• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ant-Man, AOU Thor, Hulk Deluxe, Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Fallout 4 Power Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zackhigh1226

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the following Hot Toys figures (and one ThreeZero figure) up for sale. All figures have been opened and gently displayed in a closed IKEA Detolf cabinet in a smoke-free home since being purchased. All figures include all accessories and a brown shipper. Please see shipper info beneath the list of figures.

US and Canada buyers only, please. PayPal is the preferred medium for transactions.

Hot Toys:
Ant-Man (MMS308): SOLD
AOU Thor (MMS306): SOLD
AOU Hulk Deluxe (MMS287): SOLD
IM3 Armor Test Tony Stark (MMS191): SOLD
IM3 Pepper Potts (part of MMS311, two-pack set with MK9): SOLD

ThreeZero:
T-45 Power Armor (Exclusive Version) from Fallout 4: SOLD

SHIPPER INFO:
Hulk Deluxe and Fallout figures include original shipper.
Ant-Man and Thor include a similarly sized HT shipper for a different figure. (I no longer have the original ones.)
The Tony figure includes the shipper for Igor. Fits snugly inside but will work.
Pepper is loose, but I could ship her and all accessories using packaging from a different HT figure.

Please feel free to PM me if you're interested. I would be happy to send pictures upon request.

Last edited:
Back