Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colossus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Thor (Jane Foster) - Sideshow Premium Format Figure up for pre-order!

preview_Thor_JaneFosterPF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure some will be excited so congratulations to those who want it. Definitely not on my must have list.

If she can get a PF made then there's no reason why we can't get a new Scarlet Witch She Hulk Ms Marvel or Storm Premium Formats

I'm curious to see how this one looks. I don't really follow the comics, didn't even know that it was Jane Foster, but I did like the design. Might be tempted to order like the Captain Marvel PF... :angelsmil

Oh wow! So excited for this one. Really hope ex will be unmasked coh! Funny I was getting the xm one for sure but now this. Lol.. now decisions...

Pros and cons for SS and xm version

Xm pros------
Great action pose

Many switch outs

Great base with details

Smaller Es

Xm cons----
Still needs improvements on female portraits compared to SS comic or real portraits imo.

SS pros-----
Long time experience painting process for top notch paint apps from what we see on captain marvel and red sonja. So they are getting much better.

Superior SS female head-sculpts

No 300.00-450.00 shipping cost

SS cons---
Standing pose

Ex is unknown could be bad or excellent

Es will be big on most this maybe not because I just don't see the huge demand.

To me the most important will be the portraits so leaning for the SS version until I see more of both. Hope SS gives us a unmasked ex head that would be the game decideder if so since I know SS will pull off the portraits no question.

Would have preferred to see Lady Sif first, but I guess Jane Foster Thor is more current. I may get this over the XM but will wait for full reveal. The XM will be tough to beat, but the shipping cost is always a factor.

Would have preferred to see Lady Sif first, but I guess Jane Foster Thor is more current. I may get this over the XM but will wait for full reveal. The XM will be tough to beat, but the shipping cost is always a factor.

:duff Lady Sif would have been Very Very Sweet

I'm not up to date on the comic right now, has she even taken the helmet off? She hadn't up to the point I read, when Secret Wars started.

Back