Statue DC Women Artgerm Statue Series - Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Artgerm Catwoman Statue up for pre-order!

preview_StanLauArtistSeries-02-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Artgerm Statue Series

Poison Ivy looks really really nice!

Finally get a Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy this time and I hope they will be 1/4 scale. They will probably each get their own matching print too.

Hope this is 1/4 also. I need classic Harley.

This will be a "wait and see" for me.

These statues will need to be great sculpts for me to buy in ...again. Either 1/5 or 1/4 scale would be fine by me.

This Catwoman PF has way too much going on with the outfit. Catwoman doen't dress like that. Why are her lips grey and why isn't her outfit black? The rest is good but can Sideshow never make a perfect Catwoman? I guess they do it so people keep buying. Harley looks great. Catwoman looks great but colors need tweaking. Poison Ivy looks like "Hillbilly Poison Ivy." I can hear her now "Howdy ya'll, come on down to the back woods of Louisianer!" No offense any hillbilly friends out there of course. HNY all! :wave One more thing, I hope they keep the bases small as these huge bases are ridiculous and detract from the sculpts.

Last edited:

I really do not feel these will be PF's but rather a smaller scale.

Looks OK. A lot of liberties taken with the costumes. I'll be sticking with my PFs. I think they look better from what I'm seeing so far.

Between SS, XM and soon Prime 1, I'm out of space for 1/4 scale statues, but might be interested if they're 1:6.

What scale was J Scott Campbells line? 1/5? Maybe this will be the same.

I wish they would've stuck with more classic costumes, but it could make a pretty cool Sirens display if they just do the three. Will wait and see what they look like but already not digging Catwoman and the art for Quinn and Ivy.

What scale was J Scott Campbells line? 1/5? Maybe this will be the same.

I wish they would've stuck with more classic costumes, but it could make a pretty cool Sirens display if they just do the three. Will wait and see what they look like but already not digging Catwoman and the art for Quinn and Ivy.

I agree 1/5 or 1/6 would be awesome. I like Harley and CW here somewhat, though CW needs to have a black outfit and red lipstick. Ditch they grey color scheme as it looks dull. Ivy design here is an out of date disaster though.

The original pfs were fine. No point in releasing newer versions when they could be working on other characters

1/5 scale statues in a line that sideshow will abandon after they release the 3 previewed? Count me in! :pow

Back