Statue Sideshow She-Ra Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cool. Great news this line continues.
she.jpg

Attachments

• shera.jpg
    shera.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Re: Sideshow She Ra Statue

So that's who had the license

This is a strange thing as I thought I recall someone from sideshow saying they couldn't do She-ra as they didn't have the license? As if it was separate to the rest of Motu? Something must have changed since then though obviously, and I'm glad they were able to get it sorted.

Yeaaaah ....She-Ra! Way cool!

This is a strange thing as I thought I recall someone from sideshow saying they couldn't do She-ra as they didn't have the license? As if it was separate to the rest of Motu? Something must have changed since then though obviously, and I'm glad they were able to get it sorted.

She-Ra is an entirely different license

The key things will be maintaining the artistic style without glamming it up because She-Ra, and a great face sculpt.

Says MOTU in the pic...

Probably just to associate with their MOTU releases, but companies such as Super 7 have said in the past they can do HeMan MOTU, but not SheRa due to not having both licenses.

Just from the one video and one pic so far ...this looks great!

Can't wait to see more pics ...just to make sure this is as good as I think it is.

Is this from the same series as the reimagined 1/5 HeMan/Skeletor/Evil Lyn ?

It looks like a different style, more cartoony and more like the original.

Yes, its from the same line ...the 1/5 scale He-Man, Skeletor and Evil-Lyn.

Man, this sucks. I was so looking forward to getting She-ra but this looks like Amy schumer playing dress up.

They didn't need to copy filmation, as there's also the DC Comics version to get inspiration and so forth, but now I don't know what to do. They made evil Lyn look better than evil Lyn but they've taken She-ra way down hill with this.

At times I dont know what sideshow and the art director are thinking. First 1/5 scale. Then they go with pvc headsculpt skeletor. A leaning Evil Lyn with an exclusive bird. They then skip passed Teela. And now we get an ugly looking She-ra. I was initially all in for the set, but ended up selling my He-Man and Skele before She-Ra's reveal. Now seeing She-Ra, I absolutely do not regret my decision at all on bailing on this line.

I'm perfectly fine with just He-Man, Skeletor and She-Ra. Didn't get Evil-Lyn, so Teela is not necessary at this point. I just didn't like the Evil-Lyn statue.

The only other character I would need is Sorceress ...that is if they make her. That way I'll only have the heavy hitters.

it's nice but I think He-Man and Skeletor look just fine without the extras

Back