Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this came out of nowhere.... :lol

Still haven't played the game, but it looks cool.

15732454_10154093426997344_1021300094257542043_o.jpg

I was about to post the same thing! What a surprise.

Maybe we'll get an Arkham joker after all of they are continuing this line.

I honest-to-God had been telling myself for the past two months that since I just received a figure, the ONLY one I would break down for in the foreseeable future if it happened was an Arkham Knight suit Batman. And then this very night, like thirty minutes before that Facebook post when up, I said screw it and preordered the new War Machine. I think the Ghosts of Fiscal Year Past, Present, and Future are all trying to punch me simultaneously.

Saw this a few minutes ago, but had to make sure it was really Hot Toys who updated their page. Since I'm a sucker for Batman I'm sure this will be added to my collection. The thing I'm really hoping for is an Arkham Origins version. Then I will be complete :pray:

The best suit for me is the one from Arkham Origins. Coz I like the medium sized pointy ears. HT should do that.

You don't have it? It's a criminally underrated figure.

It's still in the backlog. I remember being super hung ho about it, and yet, for whatever reason, I never got around to it. I think I kept waiting for them to mark it down, and I played chicken too long and it sold out.:lol

Back