Statue Prime 1 studio Sentinel Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1/4 fan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the full reveal of this one is anyone excited about this one

Not on my radar, but you know its going to kick ass. Always excited to see any product from them.

Not on my radar, but you know its going to kick ass. Always excited to see any product from them.

Cool character design but one of the worse villains in a Transformer movie(fallen to follow)...same here, not on my wish list but it will be interesting to see what Prime 1 does with it.

Cool character design but one of the worse villains in a Transformer movie(fallen to follow)...same here, not on my wish list but it will be interesting to see what Prime 1 does with it.

How? he kicked optimus's ass all over the place, made Megatron so weak by planting his face warning Megatron that I will never work for you, and could have killed optimus twice. He let Optimus go by warning him in washington, but the way he overpowers optimus so many times made him one feared leader, and Megatron saved Optimus from certain doom when sentinel rips Optimus's arm off, and was about to finish Optimus off. I say he is the transformers best villain, considering just how good he did putting everyone to the sword, killing ironhide don't think he had an equal.

How? he kicked optimus's ass all over the place, made Megatron so weak by planting his face warning Megatron that I will never work for you, and could have killed optimus twice. He let Optimus go by warning him in washington, but the way he overpowers optimus so many times made him one feared leader, and Megatron saved Optimus from certain doom when sentinel rips Optimus's arm off, and was about to finish Optimus off. I say he is the transformers best villain, considering just how good he did putting everyone to the sword, killing ironhide don't think he had an equal.

It is just my own opinion pay no mind if you already got one...but then again, I liked his character design and who knows maybe in the future I will look at him in a different way and ended up getting one for myself but not at the moment.

Han_Solo

It is just my own opinion pay no mind if you already got one...but then again, I liked his character design and who knows maybe in the future I will look at him in a different way and ended up getting one for myself but not at the moment.

Han_Solo

Yes I know its called an opinion, I was just asking why he was one of the worst? and put my own view on the character, if its something you did not like not bashing it, just asking. For a transformers movie villain he was a huge surprise, and they never tried making sentinel look weak. He's the only villain I can think of in the movie series that made the 2 icons look totally inferior to sentinel

I dislike all the other Prime villain, all no color... Sentinel is the most colorful one haha

Why made this thread when actually no news about Sentinel :dunno

Want this but P1 is making so much stuff it’s definitely gonna be delayed a year after the day it says you’ll have it. My Megatron and Shockwave are pushed back further than SS ever did. I know it’s part of it but it the delays are long.

From Kelvin

FB_IMG_1532837295866.jpg
FB_IMG_1532837297762.jpg
FB_IMG_1532837299602.jpg
FB_IMG_1532837301321.jpg
FB_IMG_1532837305094.jpg
FB_IMG_1532837307602.jpg

****. I need a Megatron in my collection.

I hope they follow through with the teaser of him.

Need more pics. Don’t really look that nice from the foto above

Back