Which modern body suits Medicom RAH clothes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just came back and noticed one of my Medicom RAH (Masked Rider human form) was on the floor, for what apparent to be a suicide case or maybe murder since my Hot Toys Briareos at the other corner also on the floor but thank god that expensive robot has nothing broken i was sure his ears or rifle parts would have broken up but guess the rubber suit must have helped.

Long story short the body was broken beyond repair, so i was thinking if there is any modern body slim enough to fit those RAH clothes, i'm usually worried about the hips because usually it's the pants that don't fit, so apart from TT-Slim are there other choices that don't cost too much? There's probably some mods on the neck to be done & the hands won't be compatible but main thing is the clothes has to fit.

I have not bought any current slim bodies but I can tell you HT Slim is still too bulky compare to your typical RAH301. Not to mention RAH pants will be too short for HT slim as well. The only other body that I have used that worked was triad's anime bodies when they made figures from samurai champloo. They were pretty cheap toward the end of Triad and typically the bodies are much sturdier than rah301. Only problem I found were looser joints but I don't know if they are easily available. I think your best bet is to replace a RAH301 with a RAH301.

Back