Inflames Toys x Newsoul Toys Tang Sanzang and Bai Long Ma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolkollectibleskhai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally got the Inflames Toys Tang Sanzang and Bai Long Ma (White Dragon Horse) set!! Without a doubt this is the 1/6th scale figure set of the year for me! The detail, sculpting, paint application, and tailoring is absolutely superb.

It far exceeds anything done by Sideshow, and I think even betters most of the figures I've received from Hot Toys this year. Absolutely amazing work by Inflames on this one!

Full video review and more pics coming soon! :)

IMG_1764b.jpg

This Bai Long Ma (White Dragon Horse) by Inflames Toys is one of, if not the most detailed and intricate 1/6th scale figure I have.

Taking off all the plastic protection wrapping and little bags covering all the gold pieces was definitely nerve-wracking, but after setting most of it up, this thing simply looks amazing!

And the articulation looks to be pretty awesome too! The instructions go through the range of motion, which is great with the soft rubber type body. I haven't been game enough to try them all yet, but will have a go once I unbox Tang Sanzang. Amazing work by Inflames Toys here!

IMG_1770b.jpg

Here is the deluxe set with both Tang Sanzang (Tripitaka monk) and Bai Long Ma (White Dragon Horse).

This release by Inflames Toys is nothing short of a masterpiece, with some of the most detailed and intricate design, tailoring, sculpting, and paint application that I've seen in 1/6th scale!

Unboxing this felt like the good old days of Hot Toys DX figures. This figure set by Inflames Toys is every bit as good as anything done by Hot Toys. Full video review up soon! :)

IMG_1776b.jpg

Wow... I'm envious! I only have the space for the first InFlames Sun WuKong, but I wish I could have gotten the whole Journey to the West group! It's gonna look fantastic on the shelf!!! Congrats!

Wish I could buy the horse separately, ideally without tack as I don't need that either.

Here's my review of the Inflames Toys Bai Long Ma (White Dragon Horse) from their Journey to the West series. Absolutely love this horse, with awesome detailing and articulation to boot! Full review of deluxe set partner Tang Sanzang coming soon :)

Very cool. I can't wait to receive Sanzang and Bailongma to complete my Xiyouji group set.

Got the Bai Long Ma (White Dragon Horse) and Tang Sanzang (Tripitaka monk) setup with the disciples now. Bit cramped, but displayed together they simply look amazing! Some of my fav 1/6th scale figures for 2016 for sure!

Video review of Tang Sanzang up soon :)

IMG_1796b.jpg

And here's my review of the new Inflames Toys Tang Sanzang (Tripitaka Monk) from the Journey to the West :)

A beautiful set, with great accessories and all round high quality. Together with the Bai Long Ma (White Dragon Horse), this is one of my fav 1/6th scale sets for 2016!

Back