1/6 COOMODEL 1/6 JAPAN’S WARRING STATES - DATE MASAMUNE(伊達政宗)x2 Ver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
COOMODEL 1/6 JAPAN’S WARRING STATES - DATE MASAMUNE(伊達政宗)x2 Ver

COOMODEL NO.SE008 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES - JAPAN’S WARRING STATES - DATE MASAMUNE
COOMODEL NO.SE008 1/6 帝国系列-日本战国 伊达政宗

配置清单:
- 伊达政宗独眼仿真头雕
- 可动素体
- 8只替换手型

服装:
- 白色襦袢(内衬衣)
- 灰色小袖(上装)
- 黑色角带(腰带)
- 灰色袴(下装)
- 灰色足袋(袜子)及草鞋
- 铁黑半月兜(头盔)
- 铁黑目下颊(面具)
- 铁黑具足(铠甲)
- 铁黑笼手(臂甲)
- 铁黑佩楯(腿甲)
- 铁黑臑当(胫甲)
- 蓝色先绪(系带)
- 藏青竹雀阵羽织(马甲)

武器:
- 火铳
- 太刀
- 铁黑太刀鞘
- 胁差
- 贴黑胁差鞘

配件:
- 木纹圆形支架

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

COOMODEL NO.SE008 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES - JAPAN’S WARRING STATES - DATE MASAMUNE

The 1/6th scale Date Masamune Collectible Figure specially features:
- One (1) realistic head sculpture of one-eyed Date Masamune
- One (1) action body
- Eight (8) Pieces of Interchangeable Palms

Costumes:
- One (1) white jubbah (underwear)
- One (1) gray kosode (coat)
- One (1) black kakuobi (waist band)
- One (1) pair of gray hakama (trousers)
- One (1) pair of gray tabi (socks) with waraji (sandals)
- One (1) black kabuto (helmet) with half-moon shape
- One (1) black meno****abao (mask)
- One (1) suit of black gusoku (armor)
- One (1) pair of black kote (vambraces)
- One (1) pair of black haidate (cuishes)
- One (1) pair of black suneate (jambeaus)
- One (1) blue seno (armor tie)
- One (1) dark blue jinbaori (war vest) with bird heraldry

Weapons:
- One (1) blunderbuss
- One (1) katana (long sword)
- One (1) black katana scabbard
- One (1) wakizashi (short sword)
- One (1) black wakizashi scabbard

Accessory:
- One (1) round figure stand

133448uqgqtmaavapm3ebb.jpg

133449q2lkdldb14kkbby1.jpg

133450mkwo0hhi5e3ewopo.jpg

133451hgut5aaka5r2sepp.jpg

133452kqzzjuc3ql5qwjl0.jpg

133453vwuogw1ekyrztqbq.jpg

133453uk83123wwew1rbd1.jpg

133454be6ttgpg6papeeu6.jpg

133455asvgrt1it1i5kgpg.jpg

133456prngzv59e48bq2re.jpg

Re: COOMODEL 1/6 JAPAN’S WARRING STATES - DATE MASAMUNE(伊達政宗)x2 Ver

COOMODEL NO.SE009 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES - JAPAN’S WARRING STATES - DATE MASAMUNE DELUXE EDITION
COOMODEL NO.SE009 1/6 帝国系列-日本战国 伊达政宗 珍藏版

配置清单:
- 伊达政宗独眼仿真头雕
- 可动素体
- 8只替换手型

服装:
- 白色襦袢(内衬衣)
- 灰色小袖(上装)
- 黑色角带(腰带)
- 灰色袴(下装)
- 灰色足袋(袜子)及草鞋
- 铁黑半月兜(头盔)
- 铁黑目下颊(面具)
- 铁黑具足(铠甲)
- 铁黑笼手(臂甲)
- 铁黑佩楯(腿甲)
- 铁黑臑当(胫甲)
- 蓝色先绪(系带)
- 藏青竹雀阵羽织(马甲)

武器:
- 火铳
- 太刀
- 铁黑太刀鞘
- 胁差
- 贴黑胁差鞘

配件:
- 木纹圆形支架
- 铠架
- 铠箱
- 枪架
- 刀架
- 蓝色竹雀马印(战旗)
- 旗座
- 陈列台
- 背景板

-----------------------------------------------------------------

COOMODEL NO.SE009 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES - JAPAN’S WARRING STATES - DATE MASAMUNE DELUXE EDITION

The 1/6th scale Date Masamune Collectible Figure Deluxe Edition specially features:
- One (1) realistic head sculpture of one-eyed Date Masamune
- One (1) action body
- Eight (8) Pieces of Interchangeable Palms

Costumes:
- One (1) white jubbah (underwear)
- One (1) gray kosode (coat)
- One (1) black kakuobi (waist band)
- One (1) pair of gray hakama (trousers)
- One (1) pair of gray tabi (socks) with waraji (sandals)
- One (1) black kabuto (helmet) with half-moon shape
- One (1) black meno****abao (mask)
- One (1) suit of black gusoku (armor)
- One (1) pair of black kote (vambraces)
- One (1) pair of black haidate (cuishes)
- One (1) pair of black suneate (jambeaus)
- One (1) blue seno (armor tie)
- One (1) dark blue jinbaori (war vest) with bird heraldry

Weapons:
- One (1) blunderbuss
- One (1) katana (long sword)
- One (1) black katana scabbard
- One (1) wakizashi (short sword)
- One (1) black wakizashi scabbard

Accessory:
- One (1) round figure stand
- One (1) armor stand
- One (1) armor box
- One (1) spear stand
- One (1) katana stand
- One (1) red war flag with six-coin heraldry
- One (1) flag stand
- One (1) display stage
- One (1) backdrop

134314pt48j71jrdj1gr2c.jpg

134315uogx7qsell79l71n.jpg

134316vbbwf88zbb84b0b7.jpg

134317pzn9lulu6u2uuwz6.jpg

134317vkggug470eqlfqfk.jpg

134318yj1rrolo6ee6omln.jpg

134319brxzp8sc71r71ur8.jpg

134320vi67617zlzi661yp.jpg

COOMODEL NO.SE010 1/6 帝国系列-日本战国 冬之阵场景地台

配置清单:
- 塌瓦裂砖血迹地台
- 蛇管夹具
- 阵亡赤甲武士头颅
- 阵亡赤甲武士残躯
- 阵亡青甲武士残躯
- 枪杆
- 长箭杆
- 短箭杆

COOMODEL NO.SE010 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES - JAPAN’S WARRING STATES - WINTER CAMPAIGN BASE STATION

The 1/6th scale Winter Campaign Base Station specially features:
- One (1) bloody base stand of broken tiles and bricks
- One (1) flexible figure clip
- One (1) chopped-off head of red armor samurai
- One (1) ripped-off body of red armor samurai
- One (1) ripped-off body of blue armor samurai
- One (1) spear pole
- One (1) long arrow
- One (1) short arrow

132941hkechlh8h884zwet.jpg

132942huer2maave1radvm.jpg

132942peggobjooyd3bgko.jpg

132943wifi9lqszczy7icl.jpg

132944j6l524o5o25dhu35.jpg

132945prq65i4cit59i5rp.jpg

132946vz02e4wwqpb7cwva.jpg

And his one true weakness is narrow doorways.

Now, that's what I call a Samurai! Not the crap the other company is trying to sell us!

Craps a bit harsh, they're not historically accurate but it looks like ACI put a lot of love and effort into them.

Fantastic collectible ! I'm getting both .

Now, that's what I call a Samurai! Not the crap the other company is trying to sell us!

Gotta say also, just cause it's not your style, doesn't make it crap. ACI is making beautiful figures, albeit a bit stylized. If it's not your cup of tea, and you prefer the more realistic authentic route, it's cool. But calling their figures crap when the figures are a work of art is kinda insulting. I like both style but I actually prefer the stylized version cause I love Samurai Warriors and that reminds me of that.

Very impressed with these figures. CooModel are doing a great job.

Please don't talk crap Suwahara Hiroyuki and Aci Toys that hardwork to make his design ainto tangible figure

Seriously ****** u

Absolutely beautiful !!

Please don't talk crap Suwahara Hiroyuki and Aci Toys that hardwork to make his design ainto tangible figure

Seriously ****** u

Yes, Mr Suwahara is classic and typical artist to illustrate medieval samurai , he's one of the top in Japan and working for the design of the best games in Japan. (KOEI)
He's authentic and he's the signified one in Japan history of samurai. He's also one of the best one to tell the world what's Japan Samurai looks like.
If Suwahara design and ACI's effort is crab, I think no company can provide the market a better one than "crab".
I think most Japanese and people of other nations who have knowledge of Samurai would agree that ACI and MR . Suwahara doing the best historical accurate(both with their armor and weapons), authentic costume and beautiful samurai figues(as I can see with their protos).
On the other hand, Coo is just doing a handcraft premium items which they have nothing to do with historical accuracy and even "balanced" with their scale. (please judge with their pictures)
Their headsculpts are even "Nobody" without any characteristic of both Sanada and Date. It's embarrassed that both of their hairstyle and costume are of ancient CHinese style , where I am Chinese and study Chinese history awhile. In my eyes, they are just "chinese pretending Japanese".
If we really knew Samurai, I have to say nothing and you will just pick ACI for sure. And I would only suggest ACI if you really care about accuracy, authenticity and real Japanese Samurai.
But if we want a kind of handcrafted premium with certain details and nothing to care with ......, Coo also be a very good choice! my 2 cents.
** I have to say I will pre-order 1 of the Coo samurai as well after I taken ACI one, & probably the whole series as they will have their Sanada too(I like ACI one), because I really exciting to see the high craftsmanship in knitting the thin strings with the armour with their final products. Hopefully they will come out well not like their recent released Knights which have a large difference with their details between pictures and real items!

Their headsculpts are even "Nobody" without any characteristic of both Sanada and Date. It's embarrassed that both of their hairstyle and costume are of ancient CHinese style , where I am Chinese and study Chinese history awhile. In my eyes, they are just "chinese pretending Japanese".

Wait, I think Date's head sculpt is meant to be Watanabe Ken who actually played Date Masamune - even though this is Watanabe form the Last Samurai.

Yes, Mr Suwahara is classic and typical artist to illustrate medieval samurai , he's one of the top in Japan and working for the design of the best games in Japan. (KOEI)
He's authentic and he's the signified one in Japan history of samurai. He's also one of the best one to tell the world what's Japan Samurai looks like.
If Suwahara design and ACI's effort is crab, I think no company can provide the market a better one than "crab".
I think most Japanese and people of other nations who have knowledge of Samurai would agree that ACI and MR . Suwahara doing the best historical accurate(both with their armor and weapons), authentic costume and beautiful samurai figues(as I can see with their protos).
On the other hand, Coo is just doing a handcraft premium items which they have nothing to do with historical accuracy and even "balanced" with their scale. (please judge with their pictures)
If we really knew Samurai, I have to say nothing and you will just pick ACI for sure. And I would only suggest ACI if you really care about accuracy, authenticity and real Japanese Samurai.
But if we want a kind of handcrafted premium with certain details and nothing to care with ......, Coo also be a very good choice! my 2 cents.
** I have to say I will pre-order 1 of the Coo samurai as well after I taken ACI one, & probably the whole series as they will have their Sanada too(I like ACI one), because I really exciting to see the high craftsmanship in knitting the thin strings with the armour with their final products. Hopefully they will come out well not like their recent released Knights which have a large difference with their details between pictures and real items!

I actually thought the same thing, the robes theyre wearing and hairstyles do looks very Chinese.

These figures look phenomenal !

I received this a few days ago from BBTS . Only had time to take a quick look but it’s awesome . I hope to have pictures up at the end of the week .

I would love to see some pics of the final product! There are no pictures, videos or reviews of Coo Model's Date Masamune or Sanada Yukimura anywhere.

I also got the campaign display station . Can’t wait to set them up . The Sandra yukimura comes with a really cool battle grand back drop . It’s part of the box . It’s going to look great .

Back