Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_WonderWomanPF.jpg

From Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Sideshow is very excited to let DC fans know that a Wonder Woman Premium Format™ Figure is coming soon!

Okay...I'm stoked for this. :yess:

It will all come down on the final product headsculpt.

Awesome! So stoked for this! Really hope they do a new Superman since Batman and Wonder Woman are all in action poses and the MoS PF doesn't fit with these new ones

As much as I'm wanting this statue I'm thinking we all should downplay our expectations on the likeness of the headsculpt.

Not only is it Sideshow, but most companies across the board have had more difficulty sculpting female face sculpts.

Seeing how well they captured Daisy Ridley and Felicity Jones' likenesses for their Star Wars PFs, I guess they can do something (perhaps use a scan?) to come up with a good Gal Gadot sculpt. Now it all depends on how well the paint job would be in the end. Anyway, I love the WW movie costume so I might get this if the pose and overall detail is fantastic :)

Cool, since the Gal WW Hot Toy has a terrible likeness and i'm not getting it, this PF might be an option for me.

Head sculpt will make or break this piece. Ssc sucks at actor likeness, and has a terrible track record with them in terms of paint issues. Movie statues get no love from the factories nearly all of them have ****** paint jobs on the headsculpt. It doesnt matter how good the prototype may look the end product will be crap. Keaton batman and bale batman are decent but the face is mostly hidden by a mask on those lol

Back