Show your Christmas LOOT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One Wasteland Ranger and my coveted Hot Toys Jake Sully to fuel my recent obsession with Avatar!

IMG_0277.gif

IMG_0276.jpg

More pics of this awesome figure coming soon!

IMG_0274.gif

This thing is HUGE! like 12 inch tall, and delicate. I have no idea how to place it for safe display...

One Wasteland Ranger and my coveted Hot Toys Jake Sully to fuel my recent obsession with Avatar!

HA! so far MAX is the gift of the year!!!!!

I got Jake a few months back, but I still have him in the box as I have no idea where to display him, hate to take up 2 detolf spaces for him.....

I never get statues or toys as gifts but this year I got Black Canary and Stargirl DC Bombshell statues and the DC Bombshells book.

Got quite a nice 1/6 scale haul from the wife and family this year! My wife surprised me with the sideshow 1/6 ROTJ Darth Vader, my parents got me the Black Chrome Armored Batman and my inlaws got me the Mark XLV Iron Man!! Beyond stoked to get them into my displays this afternoon!! IMG_2489.jpg

:yess:

In seriousness it's just an unwritten agreement in my family, we don't need to do presents anymore, no stress or expenditure for anyone. As for myself I'd never have the discipline to hold anything until Christmas day anyway.

Ours was Get what you want within reason, I always got more, I Worked for it ;)

Got quite a nice 1/6 scale haul from the wife and family this year! My wife surprised me with the sideshow 1/6 ROTJ Darth Vader, my parents got me the Black Chrome Armored Batman and my inlaws got me the Mark XLV Iron Man!! Beyond stoked to get them into my displays this afternoon!!

Wow. Are you a Trump family member? Coz that's over $600 worth of gifts!

:eek

Back