12 Days of Sideshow 2016 - DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannibal10

Super Freak
Reaction score
What reveals are you most hoping for? Also there's a $10 rewards points code today. THANKS2016.

Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Deathstroke, or Deadshot. Thanks for mentioning the rewards points code. Just added it to my account. :hi5:

Has there been word that there will be a 12 Days of sideshow? I mean they've been revealing stuff all month long :dunno:

What most likely they'll be doing to complete the JL? Martian Manhunter or Cyborg?

More Lanterns, Booster Gold, Black Adam.

How many years ago did they reveal Darkseid on 12 days...2 years I think and we're just now finally getting him.

I'm actually hope it's stuff that I'm not interested in, I already have enough stuff going on, lol.

What most likely they'll be doing to complete the JL? Martian Manhunter or Cyborg?

Has to be Manhunter. The JL PFs are all in their classic costumes. No NEW 52 garbage, so it better be MM. I want to finish off the classic Big 7 lineup.

Probably two DC pfs will be revealed. Flash is the most popular DC hero they haven't done. I could see him or Magneto reveal tomorrow.

Every ****ing year I wait for a Terence Stamp Zod announcement. I don't care what format--1/6, 1/4, 1/5 diorama, one of those stupid Cosbabies...just give me something for ****'s sake.

Nightwing PF (blue and black costume), Robin PF (either Tim/Neal Adams costume, or Damian), Azrael PF (Jean Paul Valley/Joe Quesada costume) or Azbats PF. Those would be grail items for me.

Back