Oklahoma Collectors Group aka Kansexoma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiggsMcClane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Shawpaw and I have batted this around once or twice. So I thought it would be nice to have a corner of the forum for Okies to hang. Welcome to the OCG. We fancy now! lol I guess the point would be to become a more tight knit group. Share our likes, dislikes, collections, latest pieces. Even our experiences living here and eventually get together at some point.

Anyone else in?

Last edited:
Re: Oklahoma Collectors Group

Yeah I'm in! May be nice to share info about local comic/toy shows here for anyone in the area that'd be interested. I'd say Kansas Arkansas, and Tx people are welcome as well. I know there's quite a few of us from OK.

Just replace "TNT" with "SSF" :rock

oklahoma-city-thunders-fan-gif.gif

Sounds good to me.

I guess I'll kick things off. My names Thomas and I live about forty-five minutes from tulsa. I garnered a healthy obsession with toys as a kid but it didn't reach collectors status until my late teens. I started on McFarlane toys, continued with Neca, then dabbled in props, and have now firmly landed in sixth scale figures. I've been an artist to one degree or another since I was a kid as well. In the last few years I've really gotten into sculpture and have several projects here on the board.

Pssh, at a hundred miles we'll still consider you an Okie. It's around one hundred and one we start to turn up our noses. :p

Hey Clinton, nice to meet you. Where abouts do you live? I'm in the NE.

I saw today that they are extending the deadline to January 31 for tables/booths at SoonerCon in Midwest City (June 2017). I haven't been to this show before so I'm not sure if it's worth paying into but definitely would enjoy seeing some peeps there

Back