Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
Avengers-Infinity-War-Logo.jpg

So with a confirmed list of characters set to appear in the movie, which figures will you be buying?
Here's the list:

Iron Man
Hulkbuster 2.0
Iron Man MK 50
Tony Stark
Captain America
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Ant-Man
Hulk
Bruce Banner
Black Panther
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Bucky
Thor
Star Lord
Rocket Raccoon
Drax
Groot
Gamora
Dr. Strange
Wong
Iron Spiderman
Falcon
War Machine MK4

Thanos
Corvus Glaive
Ebony Maw
Proxima Midnight
Cull Obsidian
Villain Army/Monsters

Maybe we will get a good looking Hulk this time around.

Why would another Maria Hill figure be offered? So someone could have another figure that's sole purpose is crossing their arms?

Most of these figures have already been made. Many more than once. just overkill in my book.

It depend on the costumes and the movie. I'm not really interested in minor tweaks unless I sell to trade up. However I do think there will be at least one ortwo very cool (cosmic) Iron Man armors. No War Machine? I'm assuming Falcon and Falcon were just overlooked or Spiderman might be in negotiations. I just really hope that Warlock (and Magus) is somehow added because he is essential IMO. And maybe, just maybe a deal will get made for the Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer.

If they make Nebula, I'm definitely down for that. However if they make her for GOTG vol. 2, I'll just get that one because it will be available first.

If a chain mail Cap shows up in his classic colors (not interested in a Nomad figure) that's one. Not looking for much else tbh.

My sig probably gives it away though, I'm an IM fan. If a "better" looking Bleeding Edge shows up then I'll go for that as well. If not I'm perfectly fine with only owning the dc Mk6 and 46.

None for me. I quit

Thats a first lol.

As for me. I'll wait and see.
Iron man's new suit is a must.
Other's we'll see if the costumes changes good enough for an upgrade. If not i'm fine with what i have now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll all depend on the look. I'm not too keen of these slight color variations that we get so if it isn't drastically different, I'll just stand pat.

Thats a first lol.

As for me. I'll wait and see.
Iron man's new suit is a must.
Other's we'll see if the costumes changes good enough for an upgrade. If not i'm fine with what i have now.

Yeah I was joking. Figured it was more interesting then my normal "everything" which is still the case.

I think I'm gonna cut back on my HT collecting. Probably only going to stick with Iron Man and any Spider-Man stuff they may do.

Definitely Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet(and any villain that shows up besides Thanos) and the usual trinity I always buy(Cap, IM and Widow). Im also thinking Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange(Im skipping the solo movie). Ill have to see beyond that.

Scarlet Witch and Winter Soldier are my only two definite purchases. If they change the suit, possibly Cap and/or Hawkeye. For anyone else it'll depend on how they look in the movie, how much I love them in the movie, and how many figures overall I've got on my list for that year.

But this is that not-official list from some extra casting agent? I mean, i think the list is open to question even tho it went all over the 'net...anyway, assuming my favorite trio appears, Bucky, Cap, and Falcon. SW probably, and BP. Others depends - can't afford all of them!

Thanos with the gauntlet, Vision if they make"phasing" clear arms or something, and Bucky if he looks good and has lots of guns.

Oh i forgot to add in "anything that i dont currently have"

I'm in for one figure only; the *hopefully* perfected Thanos with his gauntlet!

Back