WTB Indiana Jones custom 1/6 Treasure Hunter Head sculpt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clos714714

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I recently purchased the DX05 Indy and would love to get my hands on a Custom Head sculpt to make him look legit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Also looking for one...pm me..I'm in Europe btw

I've had a post looking for this head for about 6 months now in the WTB section. No luck yet and also still looking. :gah: :impatient:

Damn should have bought two back then [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be able to get hold of one. I'll know by the weekend. He's not going to be cheap though...PM me if you're interested.

Well I'm not going to pay a lot more than it originally cost. I saw people paying like $80 for it and that's just BS. I've taken that road to many times before and I'm done doing that. But...having said that if the price is right :)

I may be able to get hold of one. I'll know by the weekend. He's not going to be cheap though...PM me if you're interested.

Guess you don't want it that bad then

Well i'd buy things for the price i'd sell them and visa versa. For instance. I bought my indy tod pf for €380. If i ever sold it i'd ask the same price (plus shipping of course) I wouldn't overcharge a fellow indy fan. Indy stuff is hard to come as it is.

And wanting stuff bad is not a reason for me to overpay on stuff. Your reply is one of the reasons sellers from Hong Kong on ebay overprice their figures and parts. Any sculpt used to be 30/40 usd. A rare sculpt would be 50/60. Nowadays they ask 120/150 because of people 'wanting them that bad'.

So i hope this explains my reasoning and I also hope you've learned something from this.

I overpaid for one on eBay.

I totally hear you about only wanting to pay the original price but I "wanted one that bad" hehe.

There is that saying that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it".

But good luck on securing one you won't be disappointed!

Received my sculpt from Pjstan! Very fast shipping and a great price. Thanks Patrick!

52e03ff9ed2ff7a353fb7ecdc39be253.jpg

It's funny - I finally put my TH head on a body with the HT clothes and fedora and... was pretty unimpressed with the likeness.

I pinned the jug ears back a bit, that helped, but it still doesn't scream Indy/HF to me. Amazing paint apps and a very detailed sculpt - I just can't say it nails HF. I'm keeping it for now but was a bit bummed. I was excited to put that head on a set-up.

And look which bad boy I saw on my eBay travels, all ready for action...

s-l1600.jpg

Back