1/22 comicave bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacerc130

Super Freak
Reaction score
no love for bumblebee?

https://www.comicavestudios.com/transformers-bb

stands 9.8 inches tall
LED eyes
LED arm cannon
50% diecast

SDCC-2015-Comicave-Studios-Transformers-006.jpg

I'll get this...

I passed on 3A's because he's too damn tall when put side by side with prime and Megs...this seems like it's more in scale with them.

Cool. I'm not really into the battle mode sculpt. Too busy. But I want a diecast Bumblebee, so this seems to be it.

o39WZRL.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. I'm not really into the battle mode sculpt. Too busy. But I want a diecast Bumblebee, so this seems to be it.

o39WZRL.jpg

same here. I really hope they do the same as they did with optimus offering interchangeable face plates or something. Do you have the Comicave Prime? I had never heard of Comicave before so I was reluctant. Saw a couple review videos and I must say they did an amazing job with OP. So I am really excited to see B.

Nah, I didn't get prime. It looks alright, but not enough for me to part with the amount of money they want for it. If Bee is a similar price, I think I'd pass on it as well. I have one Comicave figure, one of those little Iron Man figures, & it's brilliant. Got their Hulkbuster pre ordered as well.

Back