• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling My Entire Collection, star wars, dc, grails, customs pics added 12/23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilcofan99

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Open to Reasonable Offers on Anything, Especially When Bundling

12/23/16 Pics of customs star wars figures:

Elvis1976 Prune Face $400
Elvis1976 Endor Han Solo $350
Endor Leia by me $200
Skiff Guard Lando by me $225
ROTJ Luke by me $225
Tarkin $300
Inigo/Jeff Vargas/Geewhiz/Sideshow Anakin $500
Creg Customs Relic Stand/Melted Vader Helmet $185
Slave Leia (phicen body, complete AC Play Set w/ that headsculpt, plus Joy Snyder headsculpt painted by galactiboy, plus custom clothing set - I use a combination of all of these to complete the figure and I will send every complete set together) $300

More Customs to list soon... Also many headsculpts both painted and unpainted

Still have dagobah hut, 1 speederbike, E-Web, Most SSC and HT Star Wars figures. All SSC Batman Figures (not Hot Toys). Grails.
DX05 and most SSC Indiana Jones stuff
HT Zod and MoS Superman
HT Classic Predator from Predators
****See sold list at bottom.****

This thread will evolve over the next few days as it will be a lot of work. I am going to sell my entire 1/6 scale collection with the exception of a few pieces.

I have EVERY Sideshow and Hot Toys Star Wars figure and environment. I am only missing a few of them that I began to sell this week. PM me with anything you need and I will let you know if I still have it available.
I also have some Star Wars customs from Elvis1976, Inigo/Jeff Vargas, Rocco, Snyderman and Jnix.

I have all the DC Sideshow Comic likeness Superheroes.

More to list soon...

3 Closets that look like this...

Quick shot of one of my displays...

PM me with your needs and I will let you know if I have them and we can discuss price. I am only looking to recover what I paid.

Everything is from a smoke free home and everything has been meticulously cared for and almost everything is complete with the box and all accessories.

I DO NOT HAVE any Marvel Hot Toys.
I DO NOT HAVE any Premium Formats.

I do have a few Enterbay Bruce Lee's and a Hot Toys Crow and a few Batman Nolan Universe Hot Toys and customs left as well.
I have some Asmus Lord of the Rings pieces.

SOLD:
Jabba and Throne/ creature pack
Han In Carbonite
Dewback
Jabba's Archway
Cantina Nook
DX07
HT Finn Stormtrooper
HT ANH Stormtrooper 2pack
HT Luke Stormtrooper
SSC Greedo
SSC Rex Phase 2
SSC Echo/Fives Phase 1 and 2
SSC Gree
SSC Bly
SSC X-Wing Luke
SSC Scout Trooper
SSC Commander Cody
SSC Speederbike
SSC Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)
SSC Rex Phase 1
SSC Tauntaun
Elvis1976 Nien Nunb and Mon Calamari Pilot
Probe Droid
Leia as Boushh
Bib Fortuna

Last edited:
Re: Selling My Entire Collection, Over 150 figures and grails, 85% Star Wars + much m

Pm sent

Re: Selling My Entire Collection, Over 150 figures and grails, 85% Star Wars + much m

PM Sent. Jabba Throne.

Jabba/Throne/Creature Pack Sold

Han in Carbonite Sold

Which Nolan's do you have.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Would you happen to have a Mezco Armored Batman exclusive?

Sent you a pm!

sent you a pm!

Hi, do you have fives arc trooper ? And what customs from Elvis do you own?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Lots of pms coming, please be patient with my responses, I'm in the theater about to see rogue one

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Pmd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greedo Sold. Cantina Nook Sold. Jabba's Archway Sold.

Sent this morning about Jabba throne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asked about Nolan Hot Toys.

Some updates

Do you have Commander Cody?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back