ASMUS The Hateful Eight Major Marquis Warren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg
h5.jpg
h6.jpg

Yes, he's not as instantly impressive as their Kurt Russell. Lightening the beard would help.

Also, all those layers of clothes will need a lot of futzing.

hateful_eight_6.jpg

Thing is I see Sam in the sculpt but it looks more like his character from Django then Warren. Everything else I love about it though.

I ordered the Major earlier. I'm looking at these more as interesting looking western characters rather than as characters from a specific film. Though I'll rewatch H8 later to see if I can find more in it. (Toys often lead me to a greater appreciation of the film they come from).

Always thought the Major would be a good counterpart to the BBK Jonah Hex Confederate cavalry lieutenant.

I gotta point the blame of excitement for these at Westworld. I like this movie alot, I love QT, but I wouldn't have ever thought about owning these if I couldn't pretend they were hosts.

I gotta point the blame of excitement for these at Westworld. I like this movie alot, I love QT, but I wouldn't have ever thought about owning these if I couldn't pretend they were hosts.

:lecture

That's an interesting perspective. When I look at my figures they make me think of lives beyond the films their characters existed in. So I rarely have them displayed as anything scene specific.

(I've got to get back and finish watching the Westworld series).

I think the sculpt is good just needs a better paint job. Hopefully Asmus read the comments and do something about it.
I'm still getting it but hope they lighten it up a bit.

Yep...very solid sculpt but rough looking paint...if they correct that between proto and production then they may have something really good on their hands here.

Back