• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: wolf predator 1:2 figure & star wars & cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burak

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The following items are up for sale.
Shipping worldwide.
Prices are in British Pounds (GBP) and does not include shipping or paypal.
Shipping to US is around 100 USD per PF and around 150 per Bust.
I ship from Turkey via National Post.

Feel free to contact me. No lowballers please.

I have lots of references, have no worries.

Cleared the Sold ones, here are the new items!

Wolf Predator legendary scale figure: 3900GBP

Cinemaquette

- Marcus Cinemaquette - 2750 GBP (price does not include paypal or shipping). MINT condition, displayed for a week or so, has both boxes.

Star Wars

- Darth Maul Mechanical Legs PF - 850 USD
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure - 2750 GBP (never displayed, only checked)
- Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure - 2700 GBP (lightsaber not working, but have one extra pair of sabers, unused)
- Darth Maul Premium Format Exclusive (the old one, with droid) - 450 GBP

- Vader 1:1 Bust (Reveal), (never opened): 1900 GBP
- Boba 1:1 Bust: 1500 GBP
- Jango 1:1 Bust: 800 GBP
- Clone 1:1 Bust: 760 GBP

Last edited:
Re: FS: STAR WARS BUSTS & PFs

I'd buy the Mythos set from you but I just have so little confidence in them making it to the middle US whole

I'd buy the Mythos set from you but I just have so little confidence in them making it to the middle US whole

I've shipped a lot of SS items, nothing went damaged, nothing was shipped with insurance. I don't think they will arrive damaged.

To ship with insurance I have to use DHL or UPS and they charge a lot, also you'd have to pay tax for them when they arrive. So I always ship with National Post, declare value of 100dollars and send as gift. National post charges around 70-80 USD per item.

The risk is still yours to take for shipping. To avoid customs, I could ship them under different names or to your friend's address whichever you prefer.

do you have a sideshow darth maul with mechanical legs?..thank you...

Your second thread for the cinemaquette has been closed.
Commerce rules only allow ONE active sales thread per section and the item in the 2nd thread is already in the opening post of this thread anyway.
x :peace

Last edited:
Back