Statue Ghost in the Shell: Mixed-Media 1/4 Scale Statue - The Major by Weta Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I was browsing through BBTS and saw this statue...this is now on my want list. :yess:

The Ghost in the Shell Mixed-Media 1/4 Scale Statue of The Major is cast in polystone and features and illuminating base. The statue was created by the same Weta Workshop artists who worked on the movie.

Product Number: WTA10283
Shipping Weight: 21.00 pounds

$449.99

Weta__Ghost_in_t_584fd299b488d.jpg

x_weta680102349_a.jpg

x_weta680102349_b-700x700.jpg

Last edited:
I may just may wait and see if anyone else does the Major, I have nothing against WETA but there statues are an acquired taste, IMO, based on LOTR & Hobbit, are just not spot on, based on the Movie characters when they started and have gotten a lot Better and there dioramas and creatures are Very Good

That said, what the Hell happened with Motoko? still has me scratching my head.

I think based on these photos GG should have gotten this project, at least GG can do SJ as Black Widow

I just cannot justify $449.00 + shipping for the Major, maybe the Geisha

Hey Colossus, long time no see! :wave

I don't own any Weta statues so this one would be my first, unless Sideshow or Gentle Giant picks up the licence.

I was hoping that Gentle Giant would pick up the licence since their ScarJo BW was so awesome.

Hey Colossus, long time no see! :wave

I don't own any Weta statues so this one would be my first, unless Sideshow or Gentle Giant picks up the licence.

I was hoping that Gentle Giant would pick up the licence since their ScarJo BW was so awesome.

Hey Snoop, my comment was not meant to persuade anyone from getting her, just voicing my personal opinion, I just thought they could have done a better job

Oh almost forgot I still want the Red Head writhing on the Couch ;)

Available at entertainment earth. Just preordered free shipping too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah face is kinda off. Just saw the trailer, looks crazy. Was just wondering, is she supposed to be naked with the flesh colored armor?

Hey Snoop, my comment was not meant to persuade anyone from getting her, just voicing my personal opinion, I just thought they could have done a better job

That's cool, I think the portrait looks good but it's all subjective. Doesn't make either of us wrong. :duff

Could/can Weta do a better job? Absolutely. Some people balked at the GG CA:TWS BW likeness which, IMO, is the best ScarJo portrait on a statue to date. It was even better than SSC's 1/4 BW PF.

Oh almost forgot I still want the Red Head writhing on the Couch ;)

:lol :lol :hi5:

Back