Statue Prime 1 Transformers Jazz Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
jaz.jpgU.S.$1,000
350 exclusive, switch out head with visor
700 regular
jazz.jpg
jazz7s.jpg
jazz5ss.jpg
jazz5s.jpg
jazz1s.jpg

Last edited:
He is truly an amazing piece!!! Need him to pair with the other autobots.

All right...I could not help myself and just POd this little fella using some RP...it is going to be the cheapest Prime 1 piece I have adquired so far. I am very excited about completing original Autobot cast from first Movie.

Jazz shipping soon. FINALLY!!

Your Jazz Statue will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 7 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Tuesday, May 7, 2019.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Monday, May 6.
PAYMENT INFO

DATE TYPE AMOUNT DUE
05/07/2019

$940.84

ORDER # TD466216 Order details »
ITEM QTY UNIT PRICE
Jazz Statue - Transformers (2007) - (Prime 1) - EXCLUSIVE 1 $999.99
SHIPPING
$40.85

TOTAL
$1,040.84

DEPOSIT
-$100.00

DUE $940.84

Your Jazz Statue will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 7 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Tuesday, May 7, 2019.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Monday, May 6.
PAYMENT INFO

DATETYPEAMOUNT DUE
05/07/2019

$940.84

ORDER # TD466216Order details »
ITEMQTYUNIT PRICE
Jazz Statue - Transformers (2007) - (Prime 1) - EXCLUSIVE1$999.99
SHIPPING
$40.85

TOTAL
$1,040.84

DEPOSIT
-$100.00

DUE$940.84

Post pics and let us know what you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant believe this, i wait so long on Jazz and Ratchet that i had canceled both. When they was announced for 4 years or so.

Cant believe this, i wait so long on Jazz and Ratchet that i had canceled both. When they was announced for 4 years or so.

Yeah, makes it hard to collect the line.

And if you don’t get them now, it gets difficult to score one. SS will close the ordering window when they arrive and it’s either Prime1 direct or eBay and private seller.

And if you live in the in the US, getting it from Prime1 means you have to know someone over seas that will buy it and ship it to you. Plus you pay Japan sales tax on the item and shipping will be more too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back