Statue Rogue One K-2SO Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cool!

star-wars-rogue-one-k-2so-premium-format-figure-300560-04.jpg

Attachments

• ks0.jpg
    ks0.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
Re: Rogue One K-250 Premium Format ?

If this happens he will be my only Rogue One purchase.

I like the design ..and he gonna be huge :) problem is that even its a very simple statue ssc will upscale the price do his size.. will see... I'm sure jyn and him will look pretty cool together..

I would prefer seeing Krennic first tbh

Last edited:

Yeah I wonder how much they'll charge for just pure size and the size of his legs to hold that heavy upper body...

metal is cheap :p

sideshow is not :(

really this is easier and less material and labor costs then a normal human pf, but who knows with them

Re: Rogue One K-2SO Premium Format ?

K-2SO is absolutly brilliant in Rogue One. Will be getting this no questions. Please do yourself a favor and go see the film. It's everything you could hope for in a Star Wars film and more.

I am hoping to see it around christmas! glad to hear it was awesome, I was a bit disappointed at the break-neck pace that TFA threw **** at you, hopefully Rogue One is better at that.

I am hoping to see it around christmas! glad to hear it was awesome, I was a bit disappointed at the break-neck pace that TFA threw **** at you, hopefully Rogue One is better at that.

Pacing was fine in TFA if you've adapted to modern filming. If not you will have a rough time with this film.

Pacing was fine in TFA if you've adapted to modern filming. If not you will have a rough time with this film.

"modern filming"

It threw a lot of **** at you and didn't stay long enough to develop much. I still liked it, but really felt it should have started with the First Order sorta working in the shadows (why does everyone know who they are? :p) and them getting found out cause of Finn then it ends with them popping using Star Killer base and then the resistance forming (for real there's a functioning republic but they need to form another rebel alliance to deal with the empire? :|). The end really bothered me too. Oh this map.. it's uncharted we have no idea where it is! Literally was in light speed for less than 3 seconds. How ****ing far away was Luke? Seriously? I was hoping the 2nd movie would include Rey's journey to find Luke.

The action could be fast, and yeah people prefer that nowadys over the broadsword waving old men of the originals but the plot moving forward at a break neck speed didn't have to happen. Although I did have some issues with the action, like Poe running a train on all those tie fighters. That felt like too much bs :p

You will have problems with this film then. Assuming you're consistent.

Probably :p Like I said I still liked TFA. I was just disappointed in a lot of ways. So I'll probably like Rogue One too, maybe just not as much as I thought now :(

"modern filming"

It threw a lot of **** at you and didn't stay long enough to develop much. I still liked it, but really felt it should have started with the First Order sorta working in the shadows (why does everyone know who they are? :p) and them getting found out cause of Finn then it ends with them popping using Star Killer base and then the resistance forming (for real there's a functioning republic but they need to form another rebel alliance to deal with the empire? :|). The end really bothered me too. Oh this map.. it's uncharted we have no idea where it is! Literally was in light speed for less than 3 seconds. How ****ing far away was Luke? Seriously? I was hoping the 2nd movie would include Rey's journey to find Luke.

The action could be fast, and yeah people prefer that nowadys over the broadsword waving old men of the originals but the plot moving forward at a break neck speed didn't have to happen. Although I did have some issues with the action, like Poe running a train on all those tie fighters. That felt like too much bs :p

Maybe you are too old for current movies.

Lol wow insult central

R1 > FA it's not close in my opinion. R1 is brutal at times and K2 is perfect. Typical comedy from a droid but honestly the perfect amount of sarcasm and I want to
say confident attitude from a droid. I was very pleasantly surprised by him so much so that I'd entertain purchasing one if made.

The movie does seem to have swayed my purchasing plans a bit. I'll not be ordering a Death Trooper anytime soon.

Maybe you are too old for current movies.

I'm 30. I enjoy "modern" movies too but I don't really want Star Wars to be Fast and the Furious even if I enjoy that. There are also plenty of movies that don't do this, just not ones made by JJ Abrams :p

edit: Also I did see Rogue One, loved it. Thought it was considerably better then TFA but also still had issues (what movie doesn't :p). I especially hate to continue seeing storm troopers die in droves and the nonsensical decisions made in the sake of making the film better ;p

Awesome. Would love to see a Shoretrooper too. Jyn in disguise would be gravy.

The Shoretrooper is so much more interesting than the Death Trooper. I love the colorings on the Shoretrooper. A PF Shoretrooper would be an insta PO for me.

need to see the whole thing .. will see

I might just have to get this, and the added benefit for Sideshow is that it's easier to capture the facial likeness of a droid over that of it's human counterparts.

Back