Chronicle Jurassic Park Mark "Crash" McCreery 1:1 Baby Raptors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Chronicle Collectibles is producing a 1:1 statue of the artwork below! Coming 2017
13428026_1.jpg

Chronicle Jurassic Park Mark "Crash" McCreery 1:1 Baby Raptors

I saw this on FB. Sounds really interesting!

They also posted this picture.

bf06ce9fb666091f8e3e4e9777200061.jpg

Hmm. It doesn't look like the original Stan Winston Studios baby raptor sculpt they used for this. Though, I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Hmm. It doesn't look like the original Stan Winston Studios baby raptor sculpt they used for this. Though, I can't wait to see how this turns out.

It's based on pre-production artwork done by "crash". It is one of the most famous drawings, I remember Topps had a card of it in their JP set way back when.

Yes, I know the artwork. I am commenting on the sculpts and the fact that Chronicle up until now has used Stan Winston pieces for their products, but these appear to be new sculpts and not the Stan Winston baby raptor sculpt.

Stan Winston - JP - Velociraptor Hatchling - Original Mold Cast - 002.jpg

The raptor in the image above is of the hatchling, where as the baby raptors in the Crash McCreery images are atleast a couple of weeks old.

Just saw this on their FB.

Preorder next friday.

$550 first 30 days special Preorder price, then $650 retail.

Each piece numbered and signed by Crash.

I'm actually tempted.
179a03f8df661c3abc07243f2bf60544.jpg
10c28bf2c626aa532890af75c6d56e6a.jpg
7cd4bdcd6814fbed3b48d7a4ef759b88.jpg
0e057cdbde8abe1a9fab29bea20144e3.jpg
0d41ee85b664fb094a12ac14f31f7fd6.jpg
a1c15098323d256840401ad5f45e9a1e.jpg
151d463f6e87c3b94ff7813081a45078.jpg
ed4874bc707ae2cfb5470cb39a23880a.jpg

These casts are very well done from the actual baby raptor prop Chronicle used from my best friend (with some other props).

The brown design on the back is not very well done, and it will look worse on the production versions.

These were sculpted from the ground up by chronicle no casts of anything were used

Haha how did you come up with that?
These 3 (poses) are based from 1 original Stan Winston Baby Raptor.
My friend sent that one to Chronicle along with some other original props (classified).
The babyraptor was cutted in pieces to make another pose for this product.

These are nothing close to stans baby raptor they haven't used that raptor yet , these three were made in house I know because I own a baby raptor along with bust and maquettes from SWS

Chronicle have used the one Raptor they were sent and then reposed it into the set. I believe they said so on their facebook video.

Man, I would love to get these but I'm out as soon as I see they're made by Chronical. Their abysmal breakout Rex will make sure I never preorder anything from them again.

Man, I would love to get these but I'm out as soon as I see they're made by Chronical. Their abysmal breakout Rex will make sure I never preorder anything from them again.

Why not just wait and see how they turn out? Breakout rex might not be painted as well as we had hoped, but it is far from "abysmal".

Chronicle have used the one Raptor they were sent and then reposed it into the set. I believe they said so on their facebook video.

I loaned them my SWS baby raptor hatchling and I can say that it's none of the 3 baby raptors in this set. They may however use it for the hatching scene with the egg.

Why not just wait and see how they turn out? Breakout rex might not be painted as well as we had hoped, but it is far from "abysmal".

Mine is terrible. I actually can't display it because it would be within sight of the Dinosauria Rex which makes it look like a cartoon figure. What a waste.

Back