Frankie the Series is a Comic !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I turned my series into a comic book. The first issue just went up for pre-order today. I would love all of the support I could get. I think you'll really enjoy the story.

"Frankie, a European master assassin comes from a long line of hitmen. But when her world is turned upside down, she is forced to make a change. Now working in New York City in organized crime, Frankie and her team journey into very uncharted territory as they seek a new mission in life."

The issue is $2.99 and will be digitally emailed to everyone who pre-orders. It will be available January 29th.

https://www.houseofkentertainment.co
Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 1.01.01 AM.jpg

Thank you everyone. I promise that once this does well enough, I will print and send! I do plan to have digitally signed covers soon as well as variant covers. I'm so excited and nervous. I can't thank you all enough for supporting me. This has been an extremely long and tiring process. However, with that, it's also been exciting and wonderful. I truly believe in my work, and I know it will be enjoyed and maybe even find it's place in people's hearts. This is why I have continued to push it.

Thank you everyone. I promise that once this does well enough, I will print and send! I do plan to have digitally signed covers soon as well as variant covers. I'm so excited and nervous. I can't thank you all enough for supporting me. This has been an extremely long and tiring process. However, with that, it's also been exciting and wonderful. I truly believe in my work, and I know it will be enjoyed and maybe even find it's place in people's hearts. This is why I have continued to push it.

I'm proud of you. Such an inspiration to never let go of dreams. I'll be buying digital and hard copies.

omg this looks super awesome. bada$$ girl :drool love 2 read it xx

Just an update that you can purchase my comic digitally on my website. www.houseofkentertainment.co

Wanted to share that my first ever printed issue arrived today for proof. Everything looks amazing. Cannot wait to receive my full order!

I hope you will give it a chance.

IMG_7625.jpgIMG_7626.jpg

Back