Dr Strange 1:1 Props Killer Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's not too steep right? Apparently they are making the full suit.

If you go on Killer Body's site, they have the iron man suit and Caps. If I wasn't skinny steve rodgers, I'd get it ha!

I have this also and it's well done. Especially for the price.

Just paid my remaining pre-order balance, so I should be getting this in a 2-3 weeks and will post impressions.

Got my Killerbody Eye of Agamotto in the mail today and I'm SUPER impressed. The replica is incredibly well crafted and detailed, and made with a solid metal casing that gives it really good weight and heft. In fact, almost the entire amulet feels like it's made of metal, has that cold metal feel that you don't quite get with cold cast resin. I was expecting this to be mostly plastic but this prop looks and feels like something you see from eFX, it's THAT good. The necklace strap is also very nicely made with plenty of detail, they didn't cut many corners there either, though the metal bits on the straps feel like cold cast not metal. Even the box it comes in looks very professional and clean, good enough to use for displaying even. All this for less than $90 shipped :clap If I had any complaint and this is minor, it's that the inner plastic eye looks a bit cheap, but I probably feel this way because the rest of the amulet looks friggin amazing.

Ugh if this is Killerbody's level of craftsmanship, it's now going to be even harder to talk myself out of their Mk7 costume :gah:

20170206_194658_zpseziohbl9.jpg

20170206_194821_zpsllhniksv.jpg

20170206_194735_zpsuhe9xey1.jpg

20170206_195019_zpsdmeznpso.jpg

Got my Killerbody Eye of Agamotto in the mail today and I'm SUPER impressed.

Do you think the eye could be removed and upgraded? I'm thinking it needs to be more of a clear emerald green and ideally have an LED behind it.

Does the back casing look like it's been glued and could maybe be prised off to access the eye from the back?

I read somewhere it was glow in the dark plastic.

Do you think the eye could be removed and upgraded? I'm thinking it needs to be more of a clear emerald green and ideally have an LED behind it.

Does the back casing look like it's been glued and could maybe be prised off to access the eye from the back?

I read somewhere it was glow in the dark plastic.

I checked the seams on mine but could not tell what is holding it together or if it can be pried open without damaging the piece.

It is very well made. The eye has a good weight to it being metal with very good detail. The stone is made of what appears to be glass/marble like material that is glow in the dark.

The stone being phosphorescent retains a nice green glow for a couple of minutes when a bright light is held up to it directly for about 30 sec to 1 min. Its bright enough to see it in a well lit room or display case but looks especially nice in a dark setting.

7460a12f6f527648c77407f026aef468.jpg
f7c1680500d7daec98f21a831167adf7.jpg
d09612d7e7bd2b53f0320d2f04a977b6.jpg

Back