1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
We know it's coming but thanks to CBR we've got a look at Hasbro's version and what we can expect from HT.

vulture-detail-torso-3-4.jpg

vulture-wing.jpg

vutlure-full-back.jpg

vulture-full-front.jpg

What are the odds that HT does a "regular" and "deluxe" version here?

UPDATED: Thread title has the "Speculation" removed.

Last edited:
Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

Extremely pumped for this one. Should be a really nice mix of soft goods and mechanical parts. Fingers crossed we get an old man Keaton head sculpt.

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 12.42.06 PM.jpg

Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

I like how they tried to recreate the feathers around his neck with the collar of his jacket :lol

I'm not into the 1/6th game anymore, but I loved Keaton from what little there was in the trailer, and the suit is ace IMO. If the price isn't too crazy, and they include a Keaton sculpt, I'm in.

Yeah, with giant talons on the boots and an interchangeable Keaton head sculpt I'd be in on this. But I really don't want to display Vulture with that helmet on.

Hats off to Marvel Studios for actually making a Vulture design I like. It's Yellowjacket all over again.

I'm sorry but I don't like this. Those wings look like a video card.

five_pictures7_3343_20150108152210.jpg

I like how they tried to recreate the feathers around his neck with the collar of his jacket :lol

yeah I love that design choice. I'm also impressed they made the wings very different as compared to Falcon's wings.

That's actually a fair point but this isn't Iron Man (although I fully expect an Iron Man to be made for this) or The Avengers, their choices are slimmer. You've got Spidey and IM and that's pretty much it. I don't think they'll make a Tinkerer, a Shocker is probably lower on the totem pole so I think lack of options gives this one a better shot at least :lol

Idk, so far HT has overlooked Zemo, Crossbones, and Yellow Jacket. It's possible Kaecilius gets a pass as well. Are we so sure this guy is coming?

It's anyone's guess really if this will actually get produced. I think it would make for a great figure, but again, he will have limited poseability in his wings, like Falcon does.

I'd buy it. :) Put him and Falcon suspended from ceiling :)

Zemo (understandable), Crossbones, Yellowjacket, Malekith, Kursed, Hammer Drones, Ronan, Nebula...

HTs has a thing about ignoring the antagonist...and other important support characters as well. Hell, The Collector has seen enough action for him to get a limited run figure :huh

I really hope we get a Hot Toys version of Vulture! I have a feeling since its Keaton maybe they will produce him thinking Keaton's fans will purchase it.... Plus since he is the main villain hopefully he has a much better shot. If they do make him he will be a day one preorder for me! The trailer looks great!

Crossbones, Yellowjacket, Malekith, Kursed, Hammer Drones, Ronan, Nebula...

This is insane. 24 variations on SW troopers, can't say how many Iron Men, but a serious lack of villains. What do we have? Ultron, Loki and Red Skull?

They make what sells.

Marvel villains: Ultron (2 versions), Loki (2 versions), Red Skull, Whiplash (2), Thanos, Winter Soldier, Mandarin, Chitauri FS and Commander, Iron Monger..... what else am I forgetting?

They are constantly putting Ultron on discount = they have inventory. Same with Chitauri.

Hot Toys already made this doll.

902203-falcon-005.jpg

I am probably all in for this movie, whatever they release. Spider-Man has always been my favorite superhero and happy that he is fully in the MCU.

Back