• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Punisher Com EX Colossus Com EX and Suicide Squad Harley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Envyme

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, updating this thread as Punisher I am not selling anymore, but Selling Colossus Comiquette , Blizzard Tracer Statue, PCS Vega EX 1 and EX player 2, and DC collectibles Harley Quinn. I would not be selling these but my dog needed ACL surgery and I am trying to make up $1700 give or take =/ .

PCS Vega pics will be incoming as I want to do a review of them before I sell them. $400 either one shipped I opened put together and reboxed. PCS vega Player 1 EX review was posted on youtube , Player 2 EX makes a quick appearance. Feel free to make offers!

Sideshow Colossus Comiquette EX $400 shipped obo small ding on his head, and looks like a yellow paint dot on left boot. you can see in pics.

Tracer has sold.

DC collectibles Harley Quinn $200 shipped New in Box

Last edited:
Back