Statue Prime 1 Batman Arkham Origins Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is the best Batman yet from Prime 1. couldn't find a thread for this piece. Second picture from Nearmint statue forum

batmans.jpg

batmanss.jpg

Last edited:
it's just too similar to the other one to warrant purchase in my opinion.

great option though for those who did not bite on the first one.

I like this more than AK Bats. However, I'm really holding out for a Asylum/City Bats for my collection.

There's already an existing thread for this piece. I'll go ahead and bump it because it has a lot more pics for anyone who's interested in the piece. I guess the Mods can go ahead and merge the threads if they want to.

Last edited:
This is the best Batman yet from Prime 1. couldn't find a thread for this piece. Second picture from Nearmint statue forum

View attachment 308643

View attachment 308647

I am a huge Origins fan so this is the Batman I have been waiting for(besides I will pair him next to Deathstroke) but still no signs of a date for pre-ordering??? I am growing impatient about this piece...well this one and the Batmobile from BvS.

I like this more than AK Bats. However, I'm really holding out for a Asylum/City Bats for my collection.

There's already an existing thread for this piece. I'll go ahead and bump it because it has a lot more pics for anyone who's interested in the piece. I guess the Mods can go ahead and merge the threads if they want to.

Ok cool I did 3 separate searches couldn't find one.

Yes, definitely a nice piece. Although now I wish they would have made their Bane more to scale as he would be slightly taller and larger than Batman. I realize they're not side-by-side, but the scale still looks off between the two.

Tit for tat, I still think Deathstroke is their nicest statue. Batgirl also looks like she's going to be amazing.

Yes, definitely a nice piece. Although now I wish they would have made their Bane more to scale as he would be slightly taller and larger than Batman. I realize they're not side-by-side, but the scale still looks off between the two.

Tit for tat, I still think Deathstroke is their nicest statue. Batgirl also looks like she's going to be amazing.

I think it is scaled, look at the picture above...please notice how batman's base(where his feet are standing) are located higher than Bane's base...Bane's base is at a lower level than Batman's. It looks scaled.

I think it is scaled, look at the picture above...please notice how batman's base(where his feet are standing) are located higher than Bane's base...Bane's base is at a lower level than Batman's. It looks scaled.

No, I definitely noticed. But Batman still appears to be a bit taller (and I'm going from top of head, not ears), even with the difference you pointed out. However, you're probably right since Bane is set back a foot or two. Throws off the depth perception :) Either way, so long as Bane is at least an inch taller than Batman, I am satisfied with the scale. And, I'm only basing that on the Arkham Origins video game, of course. Bane is a BIG dude, even when he isn't juiced in Origins.

In the end, Prime 1 does one of hell of a job with their statues. I'd have the whole Batman line if I could :)

No, I definitely noticed. But Batman still appears to be a bit taller (and I'm going from top of head, not ears), even with the difference you pointed out. However, you're probably right since Bane is set back a foot or two. Throws off the depth perception :) Either way, so long as Bane is at least an inch taller than Batman, I am satisfied with the scale. And, I'm only basing that on the Arkham Origins video game, of course. Bane is a BIG dude, even when he isn't juiced in Origins.

In the end, Prime 1 does one of hell of a job with their statues. I'd have the whole Batman line if I could :)

True that! Good point lad!

SSC is shipping out Deathstroke to me on the 9th. I also think Deathstroke is Prime's very best piece. For me personally, it's not even close.

Anyone got an idea when this will be up for PO. It's the only Prime 1 on SS website that's listed as coming soon. So should be the next one out the gate?

I would imagine we'll be seeing this and the AO Joker soon enough. This piece is already done and previewed so it should be the next Arkham statue up for PO.

Think SS Harley is days away as well.
Great time to be a Batman fan but jeez I wish they slowed down a little!

Yeah that's my thinking. Once you've laid down the NRD, then you've pretty much got a year. That's what I tell the wife as well!

Back