Statue Iron Studios Force Awakens Jedi Luke statue 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
nice looking. From Yakface.com

lukeirons.jpg
17554554_1477509105594153_530203877785660466_n.jpg
IRON_STUDIOS_TFA_Luke_2.jpg
IRON_STUDIOS_TFA_Luke_3.jpg
IRON_STUDIOS_TFA_Luke_4.jpg
IRON_STUDIOS_TFA_Luke_5.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios Luke Statue 1/10 Force Awakens

Definitely holding off for a 1/4 when it comes to old Luke.

Re: Iron Studios Luke Statue 1/10 Force Awakens

these are so beautiful made.. to bad not 1/4

Am I the only one who thinks the face looks nothing like Luke (Mark?) Besides that it looks really nice.

It might not be 100% but it's pretty close IMO.

X%20-%20Luke.jpg

Might just be me then cause I think it's pretty far from looking like Mark to be honest. Might be that it's 1/10 less material less personalized details. Or maybe I'm just too picky :lol

Am I the only one who thinks the face looks nothing like Luke (Mark?) Besides that it looks really nice.

I think it looks pretty good. I think it would look more like him with a bit of weathering to the face, at least if you're comparing it to that pic.

Might just be me then cause I think it's pretty far from looking like Mark to be honest. Might be that it's 1/10 less material less personalized details. Or maybe I'm just too picky :lol

Comes down to perspective I guess... I know people who say the new WW PF looks just like Gadot while I think it looks nothing like her... Same with SS Catwoman PF of Pfeiffer... Looks nothing like the actress IMO but some people think it does...

Back