Statue Iron Studios 1/10 Statues 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Iron Studios Facebook

2017.jpg

When I first saw them on FB I got excited thinking they were 1/4, then saw they were 1/10 :(

Ugh. 1/10 is a pass for me, but I like what they've put out so far. Just not for me.

Cap, Magneto, Colossus and Psylocke ....can't wait to see what they do for these four characters!

Still trying to justify the price to myself, tho ...and I'm just not there.

This vid doesn't have all of IS 2017 stuff, but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIeu1biItb4

CCXP - 2016 - Iron Studios - New Releases 2017
Credit: Bruno Goyanna

$$$$!!!!:horror

And another w. an IS walk-around. Not to be ungrateful:cool:, but wish some of these XXCP vids spent some more time *lingering* at the pieces. It would help re thinking about dropping major dollars on IS next year.:horror

IS stuff starts around 0:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywnfVscUZwE

Star Wars, WB, Marvel....$$$
Few caps of 1/4 stuff - not sure about Superman scale...

CCXP2016Batman.jpg

CCXP2016Superman.jpg

CCXP2016CapBuckyFalcon.jpg

(Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine...:drool:lol)

CCXP2016_IronManBPWarM.jpg

Edit: Finally some high res pics at:

https://dgxgames.com/destaques-ccxp-action-figures/

Thank you Muliro whoever you are:), because I can't read the post:lol, but awesome pics of *stuff* - Alien, HT, SW....and more IS 1/10 and the first *decent* 1/4 pics $$$$.
IS pics at about #40 on the website - these are lo-res versions, but 300 dpi originals:clap

CCXP-16_Antman1-10_opt.jpg

CCXP-16_Bucky1-10_opt.jpg

CCXP-16_Cap1-10_opt.jpg

CCXP-16_Falcon-10_opt.jpg

CCXP-16_Ironman1-10_opt.jpg

CCXP-16_WarMachine1-10_opt.jpg

CCXP-16-CivilWar1_opt.jpg

CCXP-16-CivilWar2_opt.jpg

:gah: Decisions, decisions....:lol

Last edited:
Ugh. The Supes vs. Doomsday piece looks drool worthy....That's about my only DC weakness.

Iron Studios just posted a preview pic of that 1/10 CW Winter Soldier saying the official pics will be released today. :)

15337184_324090847976106_8945477855983173632_n.jpg

Gotta see more pics before I decide.

Edit: Alright, pics are online:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ironstudios/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1356062557738809

15285027_1356064674405264_1762077252336805399_n.jpg

15338790_1356064877738577_1189570689359843039_n.jpg

of course I'm only posting this pic for ... purely artistic reasons ... to ... show the artist's work ... :monkey3

Tripped over those pics today! Impressed at likeness and detail - of course that means trying to get Falcon and Cap too. $$$$$$ LOL I will be 1)poor and 2) awash in Bucky and Cap. :lol. But I can justify it by thinking about the LONG wait between films, and there will be so much SW and Spider-Man etc. Hafta get my favorites while I can :devil If funds allow. Price of the 1/10 pieces seems to have gone up.:(

The prices have crept up but their quality keeps getting better with each new batch of statues...

I like this. But i just cant see myself justifying buying this instead of the hot toys. I do prefer statues. But 1/6 is still my preferred scale[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd prefer at least 1/8 scale but compared to the humongous 1/4 statues IS is doing, I'd rather buy the tiny ones. ^^'' Less money I need to pay and they dont' take up that much space. So yeah, getting Cap, Buck and Sam. :3

Hopefully they'll show Steve next so I can hit the preorder button on all three of them. :)

Of course I won't buy them instead of the Hot Toys, they're the extra. :D haha

I'd prefer at least 1/8 scale but compared to the humongous 1/4 statues IS is doing, I'd rather buy the tiny ones. ^^'' Less money I need to pay and they dont' take up that much space. So yeah, getting Cap, Buck and Sam. :3

Hopefully they'll show Steve next so I can hit the preorder button on all three of them. :)

Of course I won't buy them instead of the Hot Toys, they're the extra. :D haha

Yeah - it's a DIFFERENT kind of thing. IMO both HT and "statues" are needed :monkey3. LOL IS is being smart w. its poly, making a size for everyone. (And I am fascinated by the gentle use of DIRT on Bucky. IS thinks of it all. I mean, if you stare at the 1/4 proto close-ups, not only does Bucky have the weathering, you can actually see the snap on the inside collar of the jacket. EXTREME detail:love)

Yeah - it's a DIFFERENT kind of thing. IMO both HT and "statues" are needed :monkey3. LOL IS is being smart w. its poly, making a size for everyone. (And I am fascinated by the gentle use of DIRT on Bucky. IS thinks of it all. I mean, if you stare at the 1/4 proto close-ups, not only does Bucky have the weathering, you can actually see the snap on the inside collar of the jacket. EXTREME detail:love)
yeah, I absolutely dig the detail on that 1/4 scale but for that price, it would have to be perfect which, at least for me, it isn't. :(

I can live with the 1/10's imperfections though as the scale is so small that I probably have to get very close to even see them. So even if the face isn't 100% spot on, I bet it will hardly show when it's on the shelf. :)

You guys think they will go 1/6 for civil war? I wish. But i doubt. THAT would be perfect. For me anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back