Kaustic Plastik - New Scottish Warrior?? THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaustic Plastik

1:6 Manufacturer
Reaction score
Yes I know.. A new Scottish Warrior is coming...

But..

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

When?

Q1 2017 :yess:

Pre orders will start soon!!!

:clap:clap:clap

kp12-1.jpg

kp12-2.jpg

kp12-3.jpg

kp12-4.jpg

kp12-5.jpg

kp12-6.jpg

kp12-7.jpg

kp12-8.jpg

kp12-9.jpg

kp12-10.jpg

kp12-11.jpg

Oh my! This is a must have! I still have the two original Sideshow Connor figures, so this will be an awesome upgrade. Any chance for Kurgan, Ramirez and modern day Connor in his trench coat KP?

Oh my! This is a must have! I still have the two original Sideshow Connor figures, so this will be an awesome upgrade. Any chance for Kurgan, Ramirez and modern day Connor in his trench coat KP?

I personally love the subjet, so a LOT will depends from the feedbacks.
:wave

I'm selling my Iminime/Cult King version. It's the war paint version, and it's awesome, but it doesn't fit my collection. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm selling my Iminime/Cult King version. It's the war paint version, and it's awesome, but it doesn't fit my collection. Let me know if you're interested.

Wrong thread. And please please PLEASE make more Highlander stuff. I need everyone from the first movie(everything after doesn't count...although the I do like the one with Connor and Duncan).

I don't care if I have to sell one of my friend's kidneys, I'm getting this. I too hope for a Kurgan and Spanish Peacock Juan Sanchez Villalobos Ramirez. (Egyptian)
Just no mentioning of Zeist, please.
Ryan

Back