Statue Nathan Drake Uncharted 4 Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pre-Order Playstation Gear Store

1,500 pieces

$350.00

Very nice piece, and not that expensive when you compare with other dioramas

could someone please add the link to per-order. nate.jpgnates.jpgnatess.jpg
nath.jpgnath.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great but I'd only buy dios like that when both are memorable characters.
Weird they chose a random cannon fodder bad guy as the second piece.

It's a great piece. Well-engineered, lots of energy, solid paint work. I don't foresee any lean issues with it. They designed it well.

The scale's somewhere between 1:6 and 1:5, leaning closer to the former. I dig it.

Received info that this will be up on Sideshow as well. Amazing and huge piece, definitely worth the price..

UC4_Drake_7_zpssdz5gcnu.jpg

I would've preferred a dio with Drake and Sully in an action pose as I agree with the comment above about dios having memorable characters.

Thanks for the new picture. Looks great and it is good news that sideshow will be putting it up on their website. Hope I can still get it from a UK retailer though, don't want to get hit big by delivery and import/customs.

No the better question is where's the TLoU merch?! :gah:

From Gaming Heads: "[The Last of Us 2] indeed gives us more opportunities to expand our product lines.....What do you think?"

Ummm... I didn't even think they had a product line to begin with since there is no Joel or Ellie from the first game, but hey, what do I know? That's the only news we've heard.

From Gaming Heads: "[The Last of Us 2] indeed gives us more opportunities to expand our product lines.....What do you think?"

Ummm... I didn't even think they had a product line to begin with since there is no Joel or Ellie from the first game, but hey, what do I know? That's the only news we've heard.

They have a Clicker statue for pre-order, hopefully that is the only the start for TLoU. The only Joel and Ellie statue release was with the collectors edition, which was exclusive to the US I believe.

Basically, all of that. Even then, since Ellie looks different in TLoU 2, there's still a reason to go back and create a statue based on her younger look.

I would rather this have been cheaply made for the PS4 collectors edition, & have the statue that was actually in the PS4 collectors edition, get the higher end collectible treatment, & be made in 1/4 scale. Don't need cannon fodder taking up so much room.

statue_nathan-drake.jpg

Having said that, it's a Nathan Drake statue, so it's still on my want radar. If it gets a chunky discount somewhere, or "in hand" pics & reviews are stellar, I might consider buying.

New Pics on Sideshow's site.. They added his watch!
And it looks like they slashed the ES by half..

Uncharted_Stat1_zpsq1wsv9xh.jpg

Uncharted_Stat3_zpsmqy5eayz.jpg

Uncharted_Stat2_zpsbs1dluas.jpg

Hey Folks,

I had originally set the number at 1500 over a year ago when I started working on this statue, but due to a number of factors, I decided to reduce the edition size. 1500 was a bit optimistic for a videogame collectible of that scale. We currently have roughly 500 pre-orders and while I feel we could probably hit the 1000 mark eventually, the Uncharted team and I felt that we'd rather make the statue more exclusive and that the sweet spot a lot of other collectible companies look to hit is 750. I know that a lot of collectors like to wait until they see reviews or unboxing videos before purchasing, which is completely reasonable, but I wouldn't wait too long after they start coming out, because there's not going to be a lot of excess inventory, and thanks to our partnership with Sideshow, we are shipping to more regions.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy this statue!

Gary Barth
Fabrication Arts & Design
SIEA

They did cut the ES by half.

I have this and the GH Clicker pre-ordered. Both one day will be added somewhere with my Sideshow Nathan Drake. Sixth Scale Hot Toys are a lot easier to display than quarter scale statues in my current house... but no way am I missing out on these. (Sideshow ND is still my favourite displayable to date)

Back