Original Betomatali part 2 freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazycheeseman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey, I have an original Betomatali part 2 freddy full figure one head version, which i bought years ago. I just wanted to know if anyone could help me out and let me know how much its worth now?
Thank you :) Heres some pictures i took

Hey, I have an original Betomatali part 2 freddy full figure one head version, which i bought years ago. I just wanted to know if anyone could help me out and let me know how much its worth now?
Thank you :)

Hey bud, you only have one head? I had a friend sell his, but it had both heads to a Chinese buyer, he paid $23,000. That was 7 days ago, so it depends on which head I think. If it is the squishy brain it's worth more, by probably $3-$4k
If it's the non-squishy brain probably $17,000.
$20,000 for the squishy brain version
Possibly.
For the right buyer.
But you've got a gold figure!
Only going to increase in value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey bud, you only have one head? I had a friend sell his, but it had both heads to a Chinese buyer, he paid $23,000. That was 7 days ago, so it depends on which head I think. If it is the squishy brain it's worth more, by probably $3-$4k
Possibly.
For the right buyer.

What?!? How can a figure be worth that much? Would be interested if anyone knows the history of it.

What?!? How can a figure be worth that much? Would be interested if anyone knows the history of it.

It's only worth what the next person is willing to pay. Obviously my friend sold to somebody who REALLY wanted it.
Initially my friend didn't want to sell, but the guy kept upping his offer.
We thought it was a joke at first, but my friend has cash in hand, so...

No way really, whoah . Thanks for the replies. Yeah it's not the squishy brain version. It's set b I think and mine came with the gloved bladed hand not the flesh bladed one. And was bought as a present for my birthday, and was bought direct from beto.

No way really, whoah . Thanks for the replies. Yeah it's not the squishy brain version. It's set b I think and mine came with the gloved bladed hand not the flesh bladed one. And was bought as a present for my birthday, and was bought direct from beto.

Nice score!

Depends on the buyer trust me just because a crazy loon pays that price doesn't mean there will be loads more. When I sold my Serang Hendrix I sold it for £3,500 GBP cash in hand and they guy drove down and picked it up. However I was offered $9,000 by a guy in China that wanted to cast it and mass produce it in his factory and then sell it.

This hobby has morals so just be careful who you sell to and obviously make sure you get a whole payment before sending, you'd be surprised at the stuff people try.

As for Freddy I'd imagine $1,700 - $3000 mark it depends on the buyer:lecture Best person to speak to is someone like Richards Or Darth Magnus these guys are the ones with knowledge and will probably give you a rough idea. :lecture

Depends on the buyer trust me just because a crazy loon pays that price doesn't mean there will be loads more. When I sold my Serang Hendrix I sold it for £3,500 GBP cash in hand and they guy drove down and picked it up. However I was offered $9,000 by a guy in China that wanted to cast it and mass produce it in his factory and then sell it.

This hobby has morals so just be careful who you sell to and obviously make sure you get a whole payment before sending, you'd be surprised at the stuff people try.

As for Freddy I'd imagine $1,700 - $3000 mark it depends on the buyer:lecture Best person to speak to is someone like Richards Or Darth Magnus these guys are the ones with knowledge and will probably give you a rough idea. :lecture

Thanks for your help dude, and I'll give those guys a try.

Possibly.
For the right buyer.

No one is gonna pay that for a figure , I see $1,400 tops for him if you actually wanna sell it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back