Statue Grommash Hellscream is Up Again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Just got 1.....and I was just negotiating a price on a 2nd hand one for nearly double that.....

Wish there was a discount code. Still ordered. Now to play the lottery on the broken teeth.

In two Warcraft statue threads, the same guy both announces proudly that he's going to return something he bought to sender because he found a better deal, and also that he just grabbed 7 of the same statue so he can be a scalper and sell them back for 10 times the worth in a few years. I'm so glad we have such shining individuals considered "Premium" in this forum.

In two Warcraft statue threads, the same guy both announces proudly that he's going to return something he bought to sender because he found a better deal, and also that he just grabbed 7 of the same statue so he can be a scalper and sell them back for 10 times the worth in a few years. I'm so glad we have such shining individuals considered "Premium" in this forum.

LOL and this

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...blizzard-grommash-hellscream.html#post9001120

really you could just look at all his post history for a good facepalm :|

Yeah, there are things you cannot unsee. O_O

But still I'd prefer a dozen posts over what his favorite melon is (apparently this is a thing), rather than scalping/scamming attempts, or constant plugging to his youtube channel / paypal donations.

Yeah, there are things you cannot unsee. O_O

But still I'd prefer a dozen posts over what his favorite melon is (apparently this is a thing), rather than scalping/scamming attempts, or constant plugging to his youtube channel / paypal donations.

Hey. I said, I'd pay the shipping costs. Just provide with an electronic receipt or scan and I'll refund you the full amount you paid for shipping.

you're premium because you pay, not because you are special in any regards.

Back