Statue Iron Studios: Batman vs Bane Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakspear

Freaked Out
Reaction score
15267815_1349136155098116_82681152200988963_n.jpg

Called a Diorama in the facebook post. Not sure about scale.

That looks like It might be 1:4 scale.... Hopefully someone will post a picture of the front, judging by the picture above a lot of people took pictures of him :)

This was announced as the series #2 in their diorama line. #1 was Superman vs doomsday, which was 1/6. Put it together guys.Screenshot_2016-12-03-12-07-03.jpg

Looks like classic Batman from the 70's! I am liking this one. Any speculation on price?

It's classic Batman form Knightfall. :)

I was just thinking: if the Superman/Doomsday diorama is any indication, this one will cost as much to international collectors as both Bane and Modern Bats PFs from Sideshow. Easy choice.

I was just thinking: if the Superman/Doomsday diorama is any indication, this one will cost as much to international collectors as both Bane and Modern Bats PFs from Sideshow. Easy choice.

Why do you have one or the other, shoot I will end up getting all three statues. :)

The sups/dooms is like a grand before the ridiculous shipping cost from Brazil. Looking at like 1200$-1300$.

The sups/dooms is like a grand before the ridiculous shipping cost from Brazil. Looking at like 1200$-1300$.

Ebay has some for sale right at $1150 shipped...

I already have the Superman/Doomsday statue so it's pretty much a given that I'll get the Batman/Bane one, they're going to look awesome together on the same shelf..

Side note, this was supposed to come out when sups vs doomsday came out.

is there any version in the comics where Bane is like 3x's the size of Batman? The more I look at this the more I think they made Bane a tad to big...

is there any version in the comics where Bane is like 3x's the size of Batman? The more I look at this the more I think they made Bane a tad to big...

Just google, bane vs batman. Look at images. Looks like the older comics with bane, he is more to size with batman. In the newer books and games bane is like two or three times the size of batman.

Yea, I'm not feeling this at all. And its for the best, really ...as I didn't quite like their Doomsday vs Superman either. Oh well ...

Back