• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Marvel - Various characters and lines - Prices Lowered!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTM438

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've decided to downsize my collection a bit, so I'm resurrecting this thread.

The figures are in pristine condition, and have been kept in museum poses since day one. All of the original accessories are included for all figures. The boxes are all completely intact as well.

I ship within the continental United States only and all prices are in US dollars.

Shipping cost will be calculated on a case-by-case basis, based on buyer's location.

I'm also open to reasonable offers.

And please, feel free to PM me if you want to see some photos of the figures.

So without further adieu, here's what I'm selling:

HT - GOTG Thanos - $485

HT Avengers: Age of Ultron - Quicksilver - $150

HT The Avengers - Chitauri Footsoldier - $140

HT - ANH Han Solo - Mint in Sealed Brown Shipper Box - $280 (SOLD!)

HT - Stan Lee - $225 (SOLD!)

HT - Maria Hill - $165 (SOLD!)

HT Iron Man 2 - Diecast Whiplash MK II - $275 (SOLD!)

HT - Agent Coulson $270 (SOLD!)

HT Iron Man - Iron Monger - $350 (SOLD!)

HT Iron Man 3 - The Mandarin (Trevor Slattery) - $100 (SOLD!)

HT Iron Man 3 - Pepper Potts - $90 (Please note: The reason this figure is priced so low is due to the ankle peg on the right, high-heeled foot being broken, with the peg stuck inside the peg hole. If you just want to display the figure in a museum pose with the stand, you'd be fine, as the stand keeps the figure upright, and you can easily wedge the foot in the right way. It looks pretty seamless IMO, but I just wanted to make sure any potential buyers were aware of this.) (SOLD!)

HT Odin - $200 (SOLD!)

Additionally I have the Onesixthkit Luke Cage figure (Complete with the limited yellow shirt) which I'd like to get around $120 for, as well as the recent Jessica Jones body and outfit, also from Onesixthkit (Just the complete body set, not the head.) I'd let that go for around $60. (Both Luke and Jessica are SOLD!)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys AOU Black Widow and Hawkeye

Bump for today.

Bump for today.

Bump and price adjustment.

Back