1989 / 1992 Burton Batman wardrobe and custom parts advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freakazoid!

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I am finally getting around to customizing a few Michael Keaton Bruce Wayne figures. I have two ACE headsculpts and one Hot Toys headscult.

I'm planning on recreating the following outfits and could use any advice/ recommendations for parts:

- Bruce and Vicky in the Batcave (1989)
- thin framed glasses
- black turtleneck (thinking about getting this one)
- blue jeans (not to baggy)
- shoes (I haven't found a picture which shoes he wore during this scene- anybody know?)

- Bruce (1989) City Hall shootout
- long black coat (depression era)
- black sunglasses
- paiseley scarf
- blue shirt

- Bruce (1992) Batsignal scene
- black turtleneck
- black suit
- shoes (probably the HT Returns Keaton's)
- chair

- Bruce Wayne (1992) final scene
- long black cloat (depression era style)
- black shirt
- black suit pants and shoes (HT)

I'm also considering making the following characters since it's unfortunately not very likely Hot Toys will return to the licence.

- Alfred Pennyworth (Michael Gough)
- likeness (is there a custom Michael Gough headsculpt out there or something close I could work from?)
- butler outfit (been thinking about getting this Louis De Funès figure)

- Jack Napier
- headsculpt (I only know of the Shining headsculpt and the upcoming one, but both have long hair, which Napier didn't sport)
- long black coat (depression era)
- black hat (probably this one)
- Revolver and black gloves
- purple suit pants

- Vicky Vale (white gown)
- Selina Kyle (party scene)

Not idea about the outfit sources- all I know is Kumik made a Michelle Pfeiffer headsculpt.

I can make the sparkle dress from returns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Groovy34, that's great to know. I will get back to you about it, though Vicky Vale and Selina are a bit on the back-burner considering I'd also have to find custom likenesses for them, same for Alfred and maybe Jack Napier. Right now my main focus is on the Bruce Wayne outfits, since I already have their headsculpts ready.

Sean dabbs had a Selina Kyle phiffer likeness you'll need to get a size 3 or 4 wig at Monique wigs that matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a Michael Gough Alfred headsculpt on Ebay right now. You would need to find a pair of glasses though.

Somehow I can't seem to find it. :/
I did received a pair of the 1989 Joker's plaid pants off eBay today. In direct comparison it seems like I got a replica/ bootleg, since the orange lines on my original figure are much brighter. Not sure if they changed it during production. Anyway, now I am getting a set closer in turning one Joker into two (one with the regular jacket, one with the long coat).

Thanks! My ebay is all buggy (will reload into a blank google ads page after a couple of seconds). Looks rather nice, shame I missed out on it. Glad to see it exists, though.

Back