Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53
  1. #41

    Default Re: ACI Toys X Suwahara Hiroyuki: Oda Nobunaga

    I like Suwaharas art. I can't wait to receive Nobunaga and Shingen. At least the delay for these figure let me dive into the coo model samurai series.

  2. #42
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,998
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodium23 View Post
    I like Suwaharas art. I can't wait to receive Nobunaga and Shingen. At least the delay for these figure let me dive into the coo model samurai series.
    Still holding on to that tiny thread of hope huh? Lol I lost mine a long time. ACI is done.

  3. #43
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    1,330
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy409 View Post
    Still holding on to that tiny thread of hope huh? Lol I lost mine a long time. ACI is done.
    Yeah I’m afraid these will never see the light of day. Thankfully CooModel and now Pop Toys have stepped up with some incredible samurai figures.

  4. #44
    ACI is still alive

  5. #45
    Hey sorry for the stupid question but im not well known in japan history and i wanted to understand if Thoss figures are base on real history or illustrations as they say in the beggining


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  6. #46
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,998
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by nahuelins.1998 View Post
    Hey sorry for the stupid question but im not well known in japan history and i wanted to understand if Thoss figures are base on real history or illustrations as they say in the beggining


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    The characters are all historical Japanese samurais. This line (dead in the water) is based on a popular artist’s illustration of these samurais.

  7. #47
    kengiu ha scritto:ascar105xtitto ha scritto:Buonasera a tutti ragazzi.
    Sto cercando Aragorn Aci Toys versione anduril o no non importa.
    Qualcuno ce lha e se ne vuole sbarazzare?

  8. #48
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,998
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Reputation
    So this figure is out along with with ACI Shingen Takeda. I have both and they are freaking amazing. Glad they actually got released. Will post pics later on.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy409 View Post
    So this figure is out along with with ACI Shingen Takeda. I have both and they are freaking amazing. Glad they actually got released. Will post pics later on.
    you still got your figures to post photo?

  10. #50
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,998
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by agentghost View Post
    you still got your figures to post photo?
    Hey, sorry I've been busy and I thought there was no interest due to how dead the thread was. But here it is. Not the greatest pics cause I'm no photographer but the figures still look awesome.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1432.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	489379

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1433.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	489380

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1434.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	489381

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1438.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	489382

Similar Threads

  1. AF: ACI Toys @ SGTCC Samurai designed by Hiroyuki Suwahara
    By Calvinscustom in forum GI Joe /Military/ Historical
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2018, 01:36 PM
  2. My Toys....
    By Shai in forum Horror - Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 02:37 PM
  3. Apogee Toys Sideshow Blowout!!!
    By Ironman1188 in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 06:14 PM
  4. Voyager Toys??
    By Ironman1188 in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 07:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •