Iron Studios Weapon X (1/4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1480607470162.jpgFB_IMG_1480607472921.jpgFB_IMG_1480607476281.jpg

Re: Iron Studios Weapon X 1/4 scale

I like it a lot!

As long as the QC is there (hoping it will be after the huge Spidey issue) and it being sold through SSC (since they've stated they'll sell the Marvel line through their website) this might be a solid pick up for Wolverine fans.

Re: Iron Studios Weapon X 1/4 scale

That looks great. Isn't XM doing one as well? Any idea how prices would compare? I don't have a dealer contact for Iron Studios.

Re: XM Studios - Weapon X 1/4 Statue

The competition is what consumers need. Both offerings look great.

We only have a concept sketch to go on for the XM Weapon X. However, since Daniel Bel is sculpting it, I expect it to look fantastic given his other work for XM. I'm looking forward to seeing it printed. This Weapon X by IS looks pretty good too. It's nice to have options.

The details on the skin look pretty impressive, but as always, it will come down, in large part, to paint application.

Was wondering if IS would do any more comic characters after Spidey turned out so-so for so many. Mine turned out well and despite the cheaper plastic attachments and the way some of Spidey's limbs were attached (plenty of photos out there of that) I'm satisfied with mine.

This looks good. I'd like to see IS take on brown costume Wolverine and Gambit. Between XM, IS and P1 someone has to do a new Gambit.

Re: XM Studios - Weapon X 1/4 Statue

We only have a concept sketch to go on for the XM Weapon X. However, since Daniel Bel is sculpting it, I expect it to look fantastic given his other work for XM. I'm looking forward to seeing it printed. This Weapon X by IS looks pretty good too. It's nice to have options.

Yup ...couldn't say it any better myself. Agree with you 100%.

The question is will the base be full of cheap plastic or will they make it full sculpt (as it should be).

The question is will the base be full of cheap plastic or will they make it full sculpt (as it should be).

I think most of the piece will be sculpted.

But I'm thinking some of the wires, cables etc will possibly be actual wires or will be plastic.

I just hope when they do put it up for preorder that Iron Studios state what is plastic, if nothing else just to limit the complaints when this is released and in hand.

And we should all petition that the claws definitely should be made out of metal!

Someone needs to make a Iron Studio release thread. I can't keep track of all of this, but I'm really interested.

Anyone dare to take the challenge?

Back