Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Iron Man Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, he's totally going to trip on that rock.

When I first saw a video on the piece, I said to myself here's another statue with potential leaning issues, and then I saw the rubble that the leg is resting on, and suffice it to say I don't have any such worries anymore.

Love the piece. Can't wait to get this thing in hand

Do War Machine and Iron Man light up?...I bet they light up.:love

If there are lights I just hope there is an ac adapter.

Both of the Iron Studio Iron-Man pieces that I have are powered only by batteries.

Though I guess I could get one of those power adapters that power via the batteries compartment.

I didn't even notice Black Panther there.

Man, why are these companies getting so good. These really look spectacular.

Does someone know price ballpark?

I didn't even notice Black Panther there.

Man, why are these companies getting so good. These really look spectacular.

Yes. Now I want BP too:drool. It's the details and IMO "energy" IS seems to be able to capture.

BP_claws.jpg

Hadn't even paid much attention to BP as figured there will be BPs everywhere, eventually. But it's the IS details that get me on second and
third looks, like here BP claws/sheer strength peeling up the metal. And the mind-blowing suit texture.:love

Does someone know price ballpark?

Well, so far Falcon and War Machine are priciest at $800. WM does light up re description (Six (6) points of LED light-up features) and Falcon has those huge wings and complicated suit. So *assume* Cap/IM will be ~ Cap 600$ and ~ IM 800$ U.S. Then there is the probably painful ship cost. :horror

But, IMO, if IS can pull off the quality, these are collection "jewels". Even if you only have one piece. IMO clever design for display e.g. three pieces don't sprawl all over, but compact group even if larger 1/4 scale.

Yes. Now I want BP too:drool. It's the details and IMO "energy" IS seems to be able to capture.

View attachment 307857

Hadn't even paid much attention to BP as figured there will be BPs everywhere, eventually. But it's the IS details that get me on second and
third looks, like here BP claws/sheer strength peeling up the metal. And the mind-blowing suit texture.:love

Well, so far Falcon and War Machine are priciest at $800. WM does light up re description (Six (6) points of LED light-up features) and Falcon has those huge wings and complicated suit. So *assume* Cap/IM will be ~ Cap 600$ and ~ IM 800$ U.S. Then there is the probably painful ship cost. :horror

But, IMO, if IS can pull off the quality, these are collection "jewels". Even if you only have one piece. IMO clever design for display e.g. three pieces don't sprawl all over, but compact group even if larger 1/4 scale.

That's not a bad price at all, if quality looks THAT great. It's impressive.

The light up function justifies it for me.

How much did SSC charge to ship the IS Spidey within the US?

How much did SSC charge to ship the IS Spidey within the US?

Don't know, but got curious re ship weights.

Edit: BBTS has a 35 lb. ship weight listed for WM and WS. Be surprised if the statues are that heavy? but it's something to work from $$$ as well as factoring in "dimensional ship rate" ripoffs that Fed EX and UPS use.

Overall, for WS, to be safe, I plan another ~$200 to have on hand:(. Don't think it will be that much, but SSC never seems to have cheap shipping except for some deals, and sure SSC is going to pass the import cost on.

Was on a Brazilian site that said (translated) WS scheduled for Feb 2017 release, but who knows re delays and export times.

Added: close-up vid review of Ultron IM FYI https://cyberspaceandtime.com/Iron_Studios_Iron_Man_1_4_scale_statue/PlSWWvVRPg4.video

Last edited:
I'm hoping SS releases a new 1/4 Iron Man during this December reveil day whatever you call it.

They're due for one. I'm waiting to finally get one in my collection. I'll be selling my Stealth comiquette off soon, in hopes of an upcoming SS release.

Back