Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Captain America Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it. The whole trio of bases put together looks amazing. It costs an arm and a leg, and I was less than 100% thrilled with Bucky, but as a group it looks amazing. Makes me happy again to be in for this set.

Bring on Iron Man!

Love it. The whole trio of bases put together looks amazing. It costs an arm and a leg, and I was less than 100% thrilled with Bucky, but as a group it looks amazing. Makes me happy again to be in for this set.

Bring on Iron Man!
Yeah, they look great together, and they should! They were designed this way from the beginning.
I like the Iron Man trio as well with Black Panther and War Machine.

Looks great! The whole set will have a huge footprint but I'm sure that it will a showstopper for anyone lucky enough to pick up all 6 pieces. Wish more lines were created like this.

This looks really good. Want to see some better pics though before deciding. LOVE the little Ant Man!

This is the one I have been waiting to see!

Fastball, owe you one:chug

OMG. After falling off the fence and deciding I HAD to have Bucky, just HAD to, and having angst about Falcon$$$ been checking for SOME kind of new pics. Something besides the PR shots. There are some around re Falcon, but not much else.

First saw these on the other Statue forum and was about to explode w. joy:thud:. Don't know why, really, because now hafta scrape up some serious cash. But LUV it. NEED it. IMO for me anyway it's a perfect interpretation of my favorite Marvel trio. Didn't know it was perfect until I saw the three together, but for me it is. Love the industrial? Siberian Hydra station? vibe. Love the energy of the three:love. I take back anything less-than-positive I ever thought re IS for now anyway *cough* Spidey issues*cough*:cool:.

Hope some more shots of Bucky and Falcon show up - not that I wouldn't get them anyway, especially Bucky, but Cap is a day-one PO. Thanx much for posting the pics:)! Guess it's a good thing these aren't immediately available so *reality* can sink in LOL. That's a few 1:6 figs that I'll be passing on, at any rate. (Please don't let IS quality/QC fail, please don't let IS quality/QC fail:pray:)

The sculpt looks great, but the pose is dull. I have no interest in the full diorama, and the pose on cap doesn't work as a stand alone IMO. Just my 2 cents

I like the viewing angle on the first pic, but a little less on the 2nd.

Take my money now!

The pose is relatively simple, but I'm all in for this 6 piece diorama set, though I doubt I'll display them all together.

Just don't have that much space in a single area.

Love how the four of them look together. Really really nice display. But really, this confirms my initial fear, if I decided to get one, I'd absolutely need to get the other 2 as well and that's just a bit too much money and too little space for me. However, I'm sure everyone who gets them will most likely love them to death. :) I'm hoping for an IS 1/10 WS and Cap to go with the Falcon.

The pose looks good, but was hoping for a bit more emotion in the face sculpt. Hopefully they deliver the same quality as the Age of Ultron Cap.

I've asked this before, but what's everyone's opinion on Iron Studio's QC...aside from Spider-Man?

Love how the four of them look together. Really really nice display. But really, this confirms my initial fear, if I decided to get one, I'd absolutely need to get the other 2 as well and that's just a bit too much money and too little space for me. However, I'm sure everyone who gets them will most likely love them to death. :) I'm hoping for an IS 1/10 WS and Cap to go with the Falcon.

For sure re space/cash. IMO it's *merciful* Cap/IM are not up for PO right now, thanks to HT delays I have POs that will probably all come due around the same time *meh*. Tho that's still a guess. Trying to clear the PO decks - oh, well, that's less figs for me for now.:lol

For me tho decided these are pieces like a high end Predator bust or WETA's Smaug - a splurge for sure for me:horror, and "long term art". Based on Cap Ultron, Magneto/Sentinel reviews - and even the Spidey fig is gorgeous IMO if folks got a "good one" (not the base which looks good but cheap plastic, apparently) - well, fingers crossed that same factories are making CW diorama and IS knows it can't afford bad PR:pray:. Now I wish I owned Ultron Cap (but would want the CW Cap too.)

Interestingly I thought at SSC the PO period for IS Bucky was shortened from three to two payments only now. I'd like to think that's because there really is some sort of plan? *speculating* the first IS pieces will start arriving? shipping? in Feb? March? And SSC lists BP (not WS tho) as a limited edition of 470. I don't care re edition sizes, just want a great statue, but 470 isn't a lot.:horror

No I came close to getting the AoU version but got sniped a few times on ebay and gave up. Cap and Bucky from Civil War may be my first ones.

Let me know if you take the plunge. I'm curious when these do release, what people think about them. They look fantastic.

Back