Prime 1 Studio DC Universe Rebirth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
DDz99mP.jpg

SPECIAL COUNTDOWN TO TOKYO COMIC CON ANNOUNCEMENT # 2

DC Rebirth is a massive DC Universe initiative published in 2016 following the ending of The New 52. Fans have reacted positively to the initiative resulting in comics titles under the Rebirth storyline occupying the top selling comics chart for many months since its launch in mid 2016.

Prime1 is pleased to announce that fans of D.C. Rebirth will be able to look forward to high end quality collectibles for the entire Rebirth universe by Prime1 in multiple scale (to be announced later) Stay tuned for more updates in the future.

Join us on Instragram for exclusive contents.

https://www.facebook.com/Prime1Studi...type=3&theater

I hope P1 announces a new (smaller?) scale or dioramas for this line. They just have way too much on their plate right now and I'd be pretty upset investing in/settling for 1:4 New 52 designs only to have the Rebirth ones revealed for the same scale.

I'd like to see Prime getting more statues that have been announced or teased into production and shipped. Everything is delayed now and that's before they started working on all these other licenses. Seems like they're biting off more than they can chew.

1:4 statues and/or 1:6 dios would be nice since I don't do any other scales. I don't know anything about the rebirth designs, but hopefully they are pretty close to classic as opposed to New 52. Maybe we will finally see characters like Flash, Reverse Flash, Hawkman, Hawkgirl and Mera. Doesn't P1 distribute through SS? What are the price ranges?

really excited for this announcement. my only reservation is that they do have alot of licenses, and they have had a ton of delays, hopefully this doesn't push other previous announced stuff back any further then they seem to already be.

I'm not crazy about Prime 1 New 52 Superman and Green Lantern, both look like they're kicking back in barker lounges... Hopefully will get better poses with the Rebirth versions.

I'm not crazy about Prime 1 New 52 Superman and Green Lantern, both look like they're kicking back in barker lounges... Hopefully will get better poses with the Rebirth versions.

I'd buy that Prime 1 52 Green Lantern over Sideshows PF. lol

Be awesome if this line was 1:4 instead of 1:3 then I could collect more than just one or two of them. Rebirth Superman is one of my favourite ever versions of the character though I never cared for the blue boots. It would be cool if they do Jon and Damien.

Just noticed the date of the initial posts in this thread :lol oops, well hopefully there are more reveals soon.

Back