Media Final Fantasy XV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yar.
30 - 40 hours in, level around mid 40s.

I accidently got sucked into the just exploring and doing quest and have been overleveled for the main story parts so far.
Fought the Titan in the crater, the punched me for 200 damage...out of nearly 3k hp at the time. :p

Yar.
30 - 40 hours in, level around mid 40s.

I accidently got sucked into the just exploring and doing quest and have been overleveled for the main story parts so far.
Fought the Titan in the crater, the punched me for 200 damage...out of nearly 3k hp at the time. :p

58 hours in and I just got to chapter 10
Level 54 with noct. It's just so easy to get off track in side quest, bounties and exploring.

Really nice touch with past ff ost. Doesn't make the car rides that bad mostly listen to to aerith and cosmo canyon.

Like to hear of the community here favorite songs from ff.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

7 was the only other one I really ever played.
So if I do listen to anything, it is from FF7.

Frankly, I use the car rides as time to run and do something in real life. :p Or I just pay 10 gil and fast travel.

Yea, if I recall correctly, I just left on the boat for Altissa at 50.

7 was the only other one I really ever played.
So if I do listen to anything, it is from FF7.

Frankly, I use the car rides as time to run and do something in real life. :p Or I just pay 10 gil and fast travel.

Yea, if I recall correctly, I just left on the boat for Altissa at 50.

can't fast travel anywhere. only can fast travel to those with a fast forward sign or certain outpost.

no one here playing this game ?

Finally got around to finishing the 5 web episodes and Kingsglaive which is what I wanted to do before starting the game. Plan on officially starting the game this Friday. Have heard mix reviews (with reviews leaning on the positive side more) so I'm hoping it'll be decent. I know it'll be different than the previous but I'm ok with that.

I'm at level 17 or 18, and just got to the hunt where Deadeye is from the demo. It's different, and doesn't have that FF feel to it generally, but the story is good, and I'm enjoying the side quests a lot. The combat is a bit of a turn off for me, not a lot of strategy to it so far, just button holding.

It looks gorgeous! And I highly recommend watching the Kingsglaive movie before playing. It connected VERY well.

It looks gorgeous! And I highly recommend watching the Kingsglaive movie before playing. It connected VERY well.

That's good to hear. I watched/read reviews of people saying the movie was confusing so I read about the characters and plot before watching the movie. Helped a lot to understand.

I'm at level 17 or 18, and just got to the hunt where Deadeye is from the demo. It's different, and doesn't have that FF feel to it generally, but the story is good, and I'm enjoying the side quests a lot. The combat is a bit of a turn off for me, not a lot of strategy to it so far, just button holding.

The combat system is a bit all over the place in this one. I can see what they were trying to do but I think they may have been trying to do too much and yet not much at the same time. The warp strikes and dodge mechanics and parrying are well done, but the magic system is screwy as heck to me so I am still not using it as much as I think I should be.

I agree though the side quests and exploring the wider world is what is making this game fun. Also, the comrade between the four guys is well done and the english voice actors really do seem to gel well together. I also love that when you check out Prompto's photos you can catch the guys mucking around and having fun with each other behind the scenes. Though my Prompto seems to like taking a lot of shots of Gladio from behind :rotfl Dude does not skip leg day thats for sure :wink1:

I have to wonder though if we will hear an announcement on 16 sooner rather than later ? I keep reading some fans speculating they were working on 16 as they were finishing up 15, so maybe we can hear an announcement soon ?

The combat system is a bit all over the place in this one. I can see what they were trying to do but I think they may have been trying to do too much and yet not much at the same time. The warp strikes and dodge mechanics and parrying are well done, but the magic system is screwy as heck to me so I am still not using it as much as I think I should be.

I agree though the side quests and exploring the wider world is what is making this game fun. Also, the comrade between the four guys is well done and the english voice actors really do seem to gel well together. I also love that when you check out Prompto's photos you can catch the guys mucking around and having fun with each other behind the scenes. Though my Prompto seems to like taking a lot of shots of Gladio from behind :rotfl Dude does not skip leg day thats for sure :wink1:

I don't use magic at all, since you have to construct them beforehand and can only use 3 it's too much work.

3 uses for magic is the default per flask.

1) you can have multiple flask with the same element.
2) you can just change to another flask mid-combat.
3) you can mix your elements with items. If you read the description they will tell you how it gets altered. I recall seeing an item that bumped it up to 5 uses.

Some items increase range and potency, while others might add a healing effect to the spell.

I really never used magic much either...I just didnt like how it hurts my allies that like to stand in a group right around/under the enemy...until I start running into bigger enemies that were only vulnerable to certain magic type rather than weapons and I didnt feel like poking them for 20 mins.

I haven't found any enemies that are too difficult to kill with regular weapons, the spells just cover too much area it's almost impossible not to hit your own characters.

3 uses for magic is the default per flask.

1) you can have multiple flask with the same element.
2) you can just change to another flask mid-combat.
3) you can mix your elements with items. If you read the description they will tell you how it gets altered. I recall seeing an item that bumped it up to 5 uses.

Some items increase range and potency, while others might add a healing effect to the spell.

I really never used magic much either...I just didnt like how it hurts my allies that like to stand in a group right around/under the enemy...until I start running into bigger enemies that were only vulnerable to certain magic type rather than weapons and I didnt feel like poking them for 20 mins.

either u rush into battle first and use magic or use magic straight away after ignis regroup

I haven't found any enemies that are too difficult to kill with regular weapons, the spells just cover too much area it's almost impossible not to hit your own characters.

Yea, not many are. But it is more of they are higher level and instead of chipping away for 30 mins... :p

I beat it a few days ago...messed up during the after game save process, so I finished it again and saved for Chapter 15. Now I am going around trying to finish/do the side quest and hunts. Then I guess try the turtle in the end.

Back