Finally!!!!! 8 Months Later!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Projekt

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I always wanted to get into 1/6 figures but the price always pushed me away lol ahahaha. Well I bit the bullet once I got deployed back in April and started slowly buying them. I got back from deployment in September then we had to move to Florida. Now that we have a home and settled I was able to set the figures up. I tried to get a Detolf however there is no Ikea by us and shipping was over $300!!! So instead I found a book case that fits them perfectly. Before I deployed I had an entire room to devote to my passions. But now that we're trying for a kid and need a legit guest bedroom I'm limited to a closet. But I think it looks pretty darn good considering what space I'm limited too! Questions and comments are welcome! Also if any of my poses could cause damage down the line please let me know!

IMG_1830.JPG

It looks great... Dis you really nailed them through the ceiling or is the photo upside down?? Anyway this seems to be creative.. Good work.

Back