Can't find Neca figures ANYWHERE in Spokane, WA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwh1990

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seriously I called all the comic shops and hobby shops in Spokane. I can't find a single place where I can buy neca alien figures. I don't have a credit card so internet shopping is impossible. If anybody on here is in spokane and you have seen neca aliens in store please let me know!

Seriously I called all the comic shops and hobby shops in Spokane. I can't find a single place where I can buy neca alien figures. I don't have a credit card so internet shopping is impossible. If anybody on here is in spokane and you have seen neca aliens in store please let me know!

If you haven't got a credit card you can always purchase a sideshow gift card and order from the site then. If you want to order aliens figures off big bad toy store they accept Money Orders / Cashier's Checks, and Personal Checks. I think but am not sure they still allow prepaid credit cards also, although you'd have to check that with them. Here's a link to a prepaid mastercard site
https://www.viabuy.com/. Other then this you can always inquire from your bank if they can provide a visa or mastercard debit card with your account. Most banks worldwide provide these for internet shopping nowadays.

Last edited:
Not sure if its super close to spokane, but there's a Toys R Us in Veradale WA (it came up when I searched TRU Spokane).

I buy 99% of my NECA figures at TRU and have managed to find every release except SDCC exclusives there. Maybe give that a shot if its close enough? good luck on the hunt!

The only place left in town is the Toys R Us out in the Valley. You kind of have to go periodically and look in person; the employees are useless over the phone. Otherwise, purchasing an eBay Gift card and buying direct from NECA's eBay Store is always an option. The nice thing about that is you get their customer service if there's a problem with the figure.

Back