Statue Iron Studios Captain America 2 Statue 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
captain.jpgwhat a great sculptView attachment 306468captain1.jpgcaptains.jpgView attachment 306471Captain-America-Statue-Art-Scale-Iron-Studios-01.jpg

That's really nice! How much do these run? Aren't they only available outside the U.S.?

That's really nice! How much do these run? Aren't they only available outside the U.S.?

Average price is around $140 shipped for these 1:10 pieces, Con Exclusives can be $240+, Secret Compass sells them. You can also get them on Ebay.

You can find used ones on Ebay for around $100.... Unless it's a rare one then it can get quite costly like Green Goblin...

I'm really NOT liking the lower eyelids on the portrait. It's making his eyes look like they're bulging out.

That's a zoomed in picture, at 1/10 scale your not going to notice any of that with the naked eye..

That's a zoomed in picture, at 1/10 scale your not going to notice any of that with the naked eye..

You'd be surprised. My eyesight is pretty good.

All kidding aside, those lower eyelids will bother me and I'll be able to see it. It's cool tho ...I'll just pass on this.

Average price is around $140 shipped for these 1:10 pieces, Con Exclusives can be $240+, Secret Compass sells them. You can also get them on Ebay.

You can find used ones on Ebay for around $100.... Unless it's a rare one then it can get quite costly like Green Goblin...

Thanks Dan! Appreciate the info!

I'd like to a see a Red Skull to compliment this. (Even though this is for WS.)

Back