Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Captain America Civia War HAWKEYE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for another informative review! I really do appreciate these and I always look for your reviews.

Personally, I am glad I got the AoU version and I'll pass on the CW version. I think that unless someone really really loves the CW outfit way more (or absolutely hates the AoU version) then it looks like the AoU figure has lots of advantages over the CW version.

As for the bare arm I am not sure the rubber like arm would have worked much better. The arms on my AoU Thor figure isn't all that flexible and the instructions warn against leaving the arms bent too long and that would be annoying for Hawkeye because it would discourage leaving him posed with an arrow drawn on the bow. Again, the sleeves on the AoU version makes this a non factor for that version.

I do like the Ant-Man arrow though, maybe I can pick one up parted out for my AoU Hawkeye.

Thanks again for the review, I think for fans of this specific version of Hawkeye it's still looks like a good figure and your review shows it off nicely.

Back